Default 2012 NAQGCON - Lancaster, PA

The 2012 North American Quilling Guild Conference will be held:

When: May 4 - May 5, 2012
    Where: Lancaster Hotel Resort & Conference Center
    2300 Lincoln Highway East
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA

Gail
    Last edited by freedgailf; 12-26-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Exclamation Naqgcon 2012

I really wish I could go but unfortunately, the 2012 Arthritis Walk in Atlanta will be May 5th. I have my own team, Team Peace Love Cure so I can't go. I would love to come and I hope you all have a wonderful time.
    -Labradoodle Girl (Madison)
    Together we can find a cure for Sjogren's Syndrome.
    sites.google.com/site/sjogrensandheartdefects

Gail,
    This is great news! As of right now, we are planning to attend. We always like to give away a lot of free stuff when we attend. So we hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

Default quilling guild conference

I would love to go to the conference. I hope to find an inexpensive flight frpm Portland Me to PA. Jane

Default Update

All the forms and information for the 2012 NAQGCON in Lancaster are now posted on the NAQG web site, www.naqg.org. On the Home page, click on the heading NAQGCON in the wide blue bar and scroll down.

Gail
    Last edited by freedgailf; 01-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

If any of you live in the Lancaster area or close enough to visit, I hope you'll stop by on Saturday afternoon to see all the beautiful work, meet other quillers and, if you like, purchase quilling supplies. There will be many there to show you how to quill if you're interested in learning.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Gail

Saturday, May 5, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. are the hours that the public may come and view all the beautiful work on display in the Marrietta room, at the Lancaster, PA, North American Quilling Guild conference.

There is no charge or admission price required. I hope many of you will make it a day trip to come and mingle with other quillers from all over the U.S. and see work from Australia, Japan, India, and the U.K.

Gail