Thread: Hi everyone!

1. Smile Hi everyone!

Hi,
    I am from San diego, Ca. I just joined the group. I have been learning
    How to quill for about 3 weeks I dearly love it. I want to know everything there is to know about it. I make greeting cards so I am always looking for
    new ideas. I just finished making a jewelry box too . I love to create things.
    I am very new at using a computer so please bare with me.

Hi Linquill:

So nice to meet you and know another person is addicted to this art.

If you need answers to something, I suggest first trying the Search link on the green bar at the top, just click on it and type in a keyword or two. If you don't find an answer there, having a good tutorial quilling book on hand helps tremendously. Not having anyone near me that knows what quilling is, I learned a lot from my books when I started many years ago.

From what I could see from your photos, your jewelry box and horse birthday card turned out very nice.

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by Linquill View Post
    Hi,
    I am from San diego, Ca. I just joined the group. I have been learning
    How to quill for about 3 weeks I dearly love it. I want to know everything there is to know about it. I make greeting cards so I am always looking for
    new ideas. I just finished making a jewelry box too . I love to create things.
    I am very new at using a computer so please bare with me.
    Last edited by freedgailf; 02-05-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Nice to meet you Lin - quilling is an addiction!! I don't do alot of it due to lack of time but do enjoy it when I can do it. Your humming bird and flowers is lovely, really eye catching - the horse is fantastic too...can't wait to see more

Happy quilling xx
    http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k314/kp84/

Wink

hi there, I'm fairly new to quilling too. I'm from Kelowna B.C. This site is amazing, And if you have any questions there are so many helpful quillers to give great advice. You can spend hours looking through all the wonderful, beautiful pictures of a the creative quilling everyone has done.
    Welcome to the fun, happy quilling.