Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Wink Johanna Guerra

Hola!!! Soy Johanna Guerra

Yo vivo en Venezuela _ Caracas, y todos los dias sabados de 3 a 6 pm me reuno con 4 o 3 personas para realizar alguna idea nueva de lo que ya sabemos y siempre en el grupo hay una persona que esta aprendiendo quilling y las que ya sabemos aprovechamos para realizar nuevas piezas en quilling

Esto si es creatividad

quilling

Smile monthly product giveaway contest

hello,
    my name is mrunal and i live in Pune,India. I am very fond of quilling and infact i am myself giving training to around 39 people in Pune

3. Default April 2009 Contest

Hi All,

I live in Singapore and am glad that I discovered quilling in this place. There are no quilling groups here in Singapore that I know of; however I do interact with a fellow quiller now and then.

4. Default April Contest

I live in Carson City, Nevada, USA I am not aware of any groups in my area....I am self taught and do most of the interacting on-line. I wish there was a group so someone could help with tips and trick to make item look better!!! s

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    This month is going by so quickly! We are already 15 days in and I haven't even started the contest yet. So, we are going to make this an easy one for everyone.

This month we will be giving away a Spiral Roses Quilling Kit! All you have to do is the following:

What CITY and COUNTRY you live in?

AND

Are there any local quillers or quilling groups that you get together with? Don't mention names, but you can mention the number of quillers you interact with locally.

At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry from all those entered and they will receive a free Spiral Roses Quilling Kit!

We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
    Dave and Alli
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

I live in Coventry in the UK, I don't join in with any quilling groups locally, partly due to not enough time and partly because my nearest meet on a weekday so I'm at work.
    ~You must be the change you want to see in the world. ~
    ~Ghandi~

Default April contest

Hi everyone,

I live in Switzerland and as quilling is not known at all here, I do not have the opportunity to meet with somebody who have the same pastime as myself. I take part of the Christmas market every year here in my village and I do make some demo: people are very interested about it, especially kids. Since 2005 I found this site, I learned a lot of tips by reading the forum and I am very happy to be part of this group.
    Francine

Default Quiller from Hong Kong

I am Clare and living in Hong Kong (small city in China, close to Macau). There is no formal quilling group yet. Starting from mid 2008, I share quilling with about 100 persons and will continue evening quilling class. After setting up my Chinese quilling website in end Oct 2008, I encourage Hongkongnese to self learn by provide all possible resources. Hope to promote quilling successfully in HK and could form a quilling group in the next few years.

Clare Wong
    Hong Kong

Hello everyone, My name is Deepa. Originally from Pune, India but living in St. Kitts, West Indies. I have never heard of quilling until accidently stumbled on this web site which was a blessing. I do not know of any quilling groups here and it doesn’t seem to be popular on this island either where craft work is a common means of income for many. Well, I have formed a group comprising of two senior women and two girls who are totally head over heals for quilling. They can be so amazed with even a coil for how paper can be used (reminds me of my first time). We are having a great time making cards and wall hangings, hoping to have more add ons to our group.

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Canada. My mom is the closest person that I know that quills, I also have a sister that does but she's in Edmonton.
    Sheri
    FantastiQuill

Default April Contest

I live in Milford, Kansas, USA. I currently do not know of any quilling quilds or any others quillist in my area.