Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default I'm so excited

I just found this site and I love it. I'm so excited about Quilling. I love the Holiday Kit, that has to be my favorite.
    Karen

2. Thumbs up

Hai everybody,

Here is wishing you all a very very happy new year 2007.

I would love to try the combing quilling kit as it is an entirely different thing to try. X'mas ornament kit and flower kits are basically same quilling method, but, Combing is something new. If I win I would love to have a combing kit.

3. Default

I am very impressed with your site and the beautiful selections of kit that I made my first purchased today. I would choose the flower kit. Since I am such a "scrapaholic", I am planning on using quilling methods w/my scrapbooking. Definitely will purchase more products from you in the future. Will recommend to my scrapbooking group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Okay, this obviously hasn't been a monthly contest recently. We have been totally swamped getting ready to launch our new kits and with the holiday right around the corner, things have been busy. But that is no excuse - I still need to give lots of good stuff away. So that is what I will do...

At the end of this month I will be drawing 4 names to win the following:
    - Flower Sampler Quilling Kit
    - Holiday Ornament Quilling Kit
    - Combing Quilling Kit
    - Combing Tool

Each name drawn will win one of the items! All you have to do is reply to this post and tell us the following:

Out of our three new quilling kits, which one is your favorite?
    Flower Sampler, Holiday Ornament or Combing Kit?

Answer that question and your are entered to win!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dave and Alli

Default I know that this is the last day of the year...

Hi, I just found your site, I am extremely excited about this site. I am new to quilling, this looks like something that I will really be able to get into. I can't wait. I would like to add my name to the drawing for the Holiday Ornament. I know that I maybe out of the drawing, due to this being the last day of the month, but I hope not. I am excited about the chance to win something.

Looking forward to making and hearing about new quilling projects and trying these projects out.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Okay, this obviously hasn't been a monthly contest recently. We have been totally swamped getting ready to launch our new kits and with the holiday right around the corner, things have been busy. But that is no excuse - I still need to give lots of good stuff away. So that is what I will do...

At the end of this month I will be drawing 4 names to win the following:
    - Flower Sampler Quilling Kit
    - Holiday Ornament Quilling Kit
    - Combing Quilling Kit
    - Combing Tool

Each name drawn will win one of the items! All you have to do is reply to this post and tell us the following:

Out of our three new quilling kits, which one is your favorite?
    Flower Sampler, Holiday Ornament or Combing Kit?

Answer that question and your are entered to win!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Dave and Alli

Default We Have Our Winners!

We have our winners for the December contest! We have randomly selected the following people from all those that replied:

sipot - Flower Sampler Quilling Kit
    Cheryl - Holiday Ornaments Quilling Kit
    DebbieP - Combing Quilling Kit
    susiequills - Combing Tool

Congratulations to all of our winners! All you have to do is email me your address and we will ship your free product right out to you

Thanks for playing everyone, we will have our January contest up tomorrow.

Happy New Year!
    Dave and Alli