Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:10:28 PM
Inbox

May 2017 Contest

6 months ago
#7 Quote
Hi Everyone!  
We are going to kick off some new quilling related forum contests here!  All you have to do for this month is answer a simple question.  We will randomly select one person, from all those that have entered.  We will start this off with a really easy one.   Here is the questions and the prize:

Question:  Tell us where you are from and how long you have been quilling?

Prize:  $50 e-Gift Card to our store!

Pretty simple.. you must be registered in order to post and then all you have to do is reply to this post with your answer.  We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations
https://www.quilledcreations.com

------------

We have our winner!  Cindy from Minneapolis, Minnesota was randomly selected from all those that responded.  Congratulations!  Check your PM and respond back with the info I need and you will receive your $50 eGift Card.  

Stay tuned everyone, we are going to start another contest for the month of June!

Dave

Dave
Quilled Creations
https://www.quilledcreations.com
6 months ago
#8 Quote
I am from Palmdale California and I have been Quilling for 14 years.
6 months ago
#9 Quote
Hi,
I'm from Naugatuck, Ct. and I have been quilling for about ten years.
6 months ago
#10 Quote
I am from McCloud, California.  I have been quilling for 12 years.
6 months ago
#11 Quote
Hail from Albuquerque, NM.  Started quilling in March 2016

Erin Newman
6 months ago
#12 Quote
I am from the South Shore of Massachusetts and I have been quilling for 13 years.
6 months ago
#13 Quote
I live in Astoria, New York...in the borough of Queens.  I have been quilling for 30 years, making unique gifts for my friends depicting their unique talents.  After a serious injury I learned quilling.  It was very therapeutic. It enabled me to relax, and clear my mind.  
6 months ago
#14 Quote
I am from Cheyenne Wyoming and I have been quilling for six months.
6 months ago
#15 Quote
I'm from Boston, MA, and I've been quilling for almost 4 years. I like quilling and think it's a relaxing activity.
6 months ago
#16 Quote
I am from Parksville BC, Canada and I have been quilling since September 2016.