July 2018 Contest

• 3K Views
  • Last Post 3 days ago
Quilled Creations posted this 03 July 2018

Hi Everyone,

We have finally updated our quilling forum so that it is easy to use and simple to upload pictures.  So we are going to kick things off with a new contest for the month of July.  We will have a "raffle" to win the first autographed copy of Alli's new quilling book, "Quilled Christmas"!  This book will not be available until mid-August, but we have one copy for the winner!  

Here is how this is going to work.  You can earn virtual raffle tickets by doing certain things on our website.  At the end of the month we will randomly draw a raffle ticket, from all the entries.  The winner will receive the autographed book for free!  You will be the first person in the world to have an autographed copy!!!

Here is how to earn virtual raffle tickets for the month of July:

• Place an order on our website: 10 tickets
  • Share your quilling project on our Your Quilling Projects discussion: 5 tickets per project
  • Go to our Facebook Page and share our post about this contest: 2 tickets
  • Post a picture of some of your quilling in our Quilling Gallery: 1 ticket per picture
  • Every post anywhere in our Quilling Forum: 1 ticket per post
  • Every product review you leave on our website: 1 ticket per review

So get active on our website and you will earn lots of tickets and increase your chances of winning!  We look forward to hearing from all of you quillers out there!

Happy Quilling!

Dave

• Liked by
  • Candy1
  • Connie 1
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Candy1 posted this 03 July 2018

That would be amazing!

sarah2 posted this 03 July 2018

i have been quilling for  5 yeas.  my first quilling was a flower  the was a poppy and hibiscus.i recently made a quilling art in D3 it is  a flower 3D on a canvas it was  fun do  i love  quilling  and the next thing go to make is a  butterfly.

June posted this 03 July 2018

Just started quilling it is so much fun. I love to try new things this is one off my favorite.

Janet8 posted this 04 July 2018

I would love this prize.  I have been busy doing lots of quilling and LOVING it!

Ruby posted this 05 July 2018

I’m a beginner with quilling and I’m totally loving making 3D little people and animals

Connie 1 posted this 07 July 2018

I’m a beginner.  My friend has done some awesome quilling. I’m looking forward to seeing your gallery. Thank you 🙏🏼 

Jean2 posted this 09 July 2018

I look forward to seeing this book

Denise2 posted this 11 July 2018

Really excited about this contest.  Got me motivated to set up my Gallery, which is really fun.  I'm now able to share my work with friends and family on a better platform than my phone.  Makes me proud to see them displayed this way.  Love Allie's books and would love to win this one.

• Liked by
  • Quilled Creations
Quilled Creations posted this 01 August 2018

Hi Everyone, 

We tallied up all the entries and randomly selected a raffle one.  The winner of the Quilled Christmas book is Denise (Denise2) from Moyock, North Carolina.  Congrats Denise!

We will ship you out the first autographed copy of Alli's Quilled Christmas book!

Dave

Jamessnase posted this 3 days ago

seo продвижение сайтов это комплекс мероприятий По всем возникшим вопросам Вы можете обратиться в скайп логин pokras7777 мы с удовольствием ответим на все интересующие вас вопросы...Анализ вашего интернет-проекта бесплатно

Close