May 2017 Contest

• 9.2K Views
  • Last Post 23 August 2018
Quilled Creations posted this 09 May 2017

Hi Everyone!
We are going to kick off some new quilling related forum contests here! All you have to do for this month is answer a simple question. We will randomly select one person, from all those that have entered. We will start this off with a really easy one. Here is the questions and the prize:

Question: Tell us where you are from and how long you have been quilling?

Prize: $50 e-Gift Card to our store!

Pretty simple.. you must be registered in order to post and then all you have to do is reply to this post with your answer. We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations
https://www.quilledcreations.com

------------

We have our winner! Cindy from Minneapolis, Minnesota was randomly selected from all those that responded. Congratulations! Check your PM and respond back with the info I need and you will receive your $50 eGift Card.

Stay tuned everyone, we are going to start another contest for the month of June!

Dave

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Kathleen posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Palmdale California and I have been Quilling for 14 years.

Dorothea1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hi,
I'm from Naugatuck, Ct. and I have been quilling for about ten years.

Joyce7 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from McCloud, California. I have been quilling for 12 years.

Erin posted this 10 May 2017

Hail from Albuquerque, NM. Started quilling in March 2016

Erin Newman

Cheryl2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from the South Shore of Massachusetts and I have been quilling for 13 years.

Kathy posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Astoria, New York...in the borough of Queens. I have been quilling for 30 years, making unique gifts for my friends depicting their unique talents. After a serious injury I learned quilling. It was very therapeutic. It enabled me to relax, and clear my mind.

Cynthia2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Cheyenne Wyoming and I have been quilling for six months.

Sophia posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Boston, MA, and I've been quilling for almost 4 years. I like quilling and think it's a relaxing activity.

Janice posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Parksville BC, Canada and I have been quilling since September 2016.

Stacy posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Rochester, New Hampshire and I have never quilled before. My first class will be May 24th. I am very excited about it!

Ruth posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Ruth Schroeder and I'm from Richmond, VA. I have been quilling for about 2 years.

Ingrid posted this 10 May 2017

Hi! I'm Ingrid and I live just outside Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. To be honest I haven't started Quilling yet. I've collected some papers and a set of Quilling tools, but would like to have a few more tools before I get started (the right glue with a precision tip applicator, and a circle template board or ruler would be ideal).

Susan7 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm susie and I've been quilling for about 11/2 years. I live in Homestead Pennsylvania right outside Pittsburgh. Go Steelers!

Audra posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from...all over. I've been quilling for about three years.

Raquel posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Ohio and have been quilling just over a year.

C posted this 10 May 2017

Hallo, I from Lititz, PA. I been quilling for 3 years.

Rebecca1 posted this 10 May 2017

I first tried quilling about 40 years ago in my Alabama hometown.

Wendy2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Liberty, Illinois. I started quilling about a year ago.

Deborah1 posted this 10 May 2017

Deb from Laramie, Wyoming I am new at quilling before my friend passed away she gave me all her quilling stuff, I have tried a couple of times I even bought some quilling kit but I just could not do it.

Karen3 posted this 10 May 2017

Muskegon Michigan i have been quiling less than a month.

Kathy2 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, have been quilling for 5+ years, love it.
I have been doing mosaics, 8x10 size

Helen posted this 10 May 2017

From Ft. Myers, Fl and only been quilling a couple years.

Judie posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Boquete, a town in the country of Panama.

I am a newbie as I started one year ago.

Paula posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Ft. Myers, Florida and have been quilling for 20 years.

Radha posted this 10 May 2017

Hi,

I am Radha Kalakurthy. I am from San Diego , California. I came into this wonderful land of quilling in 2015. I love spending time quilling earrings and frames many more to list. Quilledcreations given more tools to make quilling more interesting. Thank you quilledcreations.

Maureen1 posted this 10 May 2017

Ironically, I am from the Rochester, NY area (town of Ontario to be precise). I started quilling about 7 months ago and didn't know that Quilled Creations existed locally to me until I stumbled upon them while searching on-line for supplies. :-)

Lou posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Ardmore Oklahoma and have been quilling for 14 years.

Robin2 posted this 10 May 2017

Hi, I learned about Quilling about 4 years ago... still attempting to perfect my technique...while living here in Florida.

Julie1 posted this 10 May 2017

Lincoln, Nebraska - quilling off and on for 3 years. I am currently teaching my niece and would like to teach others as well.

Elizabeth posted this 10 May 2017

Elizabeth from New England and I have been quilling for a year. Still learning technique and practicing shapes.

Sue posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Manistique, Michigan. I have been quilling for 15 years.

Helen1 posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Helen and I am from Ontario Canada. I have enjoyed quilling for 5 years.

Jennifer7 posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Jennifer Newham and I am from Chatham, Ontario, Canada and I have been quilling for approximately 9 years.

Shwrry5 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from St. Pete, FL and I've been quill in for 4yrs.

Jalanna posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Moore, Oklahoma and began quilling about 6 years ago. I saw a project, bought some supplies and books and taught myself. I'm still learning and love to see other quillers' work.

Candy posted this 10 May 2017

Hi I'm from northern Illinois and I have been shipping for less then a year how great it would be to get some fun tools and of course paper

Judith posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Floyd VA and I just bought my 1st kit! Can't wait to get started!

Jennifer posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Kettering Ohio and I am just getting started. It looks fun.

Dorothy posted this 10 May 2017

I live in the Southwestern desert town of Lancaster, CA... I m a true" desert rat" and love
quilling...I have been trying to learn as much as possible about quilling for about 9 years when my
grandson was married .....

carol3 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from New Jersey, Carol, and I have been quilling for about 1 year off and on.
I feel this makes me relax and forget about the troubles of the day.
Thank you for the videos also on the website.

Maria posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Maria. I am from Orlando, Florida. I have been doing Quilling since 1987. Lately I've been doing some Contemporary Quilling. Working on lettering which I find very interesting. Done some beginners classes for kids, surprisingly I have girls and boys.

marit posted this 10 May 2017

Hi Everyone!
We are going to kick off some new quilling related forum contests here! All you have to do for this month is answer a simple question. We will randomly select one person, from all those that have entered. We will start this off with a really easy one. Here is the questions and the prize:

Pretty simple.. you must be registered in order to post and then all you have to do is reply to this post with your answer. We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

I am from West Chester, PA and I have been quilling for about 2 months. A very very beginner.

Jenna1 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from White River Jct., Vermont. I have quilled off and on for probably six years.

Veronica posted this 10 May 2017

Hi!

I'm Veronica Montoya from New Mexico! I have been quilling since our wedding in 2010!

Thanks!

Astrid posted this 10 May 2017

I recently moved from Kodiak, AK to Albany, OR! I've been quilling for about 4 years.

K posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Utah. I've been quilling for 7 years.

Stephanie posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Bargersville, Indiana. 40 years ago my grandmother taught me with a toothpick. Been back into it for about 10 years.

Amy3 posted this 10 May 2017

I am Amy from Raleigh, NC! I have been quilling on and off for about 5 years! I plan to do it more now! Wish there were more stores in the area that carried your products!

Nancy posted this 10 May 2017

I have been teaching myself how to quill for about 1 1/2 years. And I'm in
Laramie, Wyoming.

Arlene posted this 10 May 2017

Hello
I am from Northfield, MN and have been quilling about 12 years.

Arlene Neil

Jenna posted this 10 May 2017

Salt Lake City, Utah and I've been quilling for 14 years!

Ana posted this 10 May 2017

Hi everyone, I'm from Miami Florida and I just stated quilling last year and I love it!

Karla posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Bossier City, LA. I've been quilling more than 10 years.

Tammy posted this 10 May 2017

Hello! I am from Maryland and I just started Quilling! Feels so special to be a part of this new community! Thanks for having me!

Laura posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Delaware County, Pennsylvania and have been quilling since 2012.

Tawnya posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Michigan and I've been quilling for about 5 years.

Toni posted this 10 May 2017

Hello!

I'm from Oklahoma City, OK and I've been quilling for about 16 years.

Margaret2 posted this 10 May 2017

Margaret
I have been quilling for 11 years

Elane1 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Mesa AZ and I have been quilling for about 20 years...

Christin posted this 10 May 2017

Hi I'm Christin, I live in South Africa and I've been quilling for about 4 years 😊

Marcy posted this 10 May 2017

I live in the Lake of the Ozarks, Mo. I have been quilling for about 10 years!

Sandy1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

I am from Kokomo, IN and have been quilling about 10 years off and on.

Karla1 posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Karla and I live in Colorado. I've been quilling for three years. I often quill along the banks of beautiful rivers while my husband is fly fishing. Win-win for both of us.

Robin3 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Valparaiso which is in NW Indiana. I've been quilling for a bout three years.

Christine2 posted this 10 May 2017

Hi! I am on Vancouver Island in Canada and I am a complete beginner! I have played around with a few pieces and I long for the days when I can make the masterpieces that I see others have accomplished. This is a stunning artform and I am so excited to get started. Thanks for your incredible website...it is so helpful to me! :)

Mara posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Coaldale, Alberta Canada & I started quilling about 3 years ago.

Revonah posted this 10 May 2017

I'm in Hamlet, North Carolina. I found my love for quilling about 5 years ago.

Julie posted this 10 May 2017

BIU

BIU

Doyleen posted this 10 May 2017

Hi Everyone! Hi All, My name is Doyleen. I recently moved to Redmond from Salem Oregon. I've been enjoying quilling for about eight years. Have a good day!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

I'm Julie. I been quelling for about 7 years

Audrey1 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm in Oswego, NY and I have been quilling for 3.5 years after first experiencing it over 30 years ago.

Valerie2 posted this 10 May 2017

I quill in my basement and I am fairly new to it.

Joyce8 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Evansville Indiana and I have been quilling for more than 30 years.

Christine1 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Cortland, NY and I have been quilling for almost 4 years.

Karen6 posted this 10 May 2017

Originally from HI...relocated to CA 30 years ago...started quilling about 20 years ago...made the long drive to Tall Mouse to get quilling supplies till Tall Mouse closed their doors. I found Quilled Creations online by chance. I can get my quilling supplies without leaving home! What A Blessing for me! I have a medical situation so NOT at liberty to leave home as much as I would like as I did in past years. Life threw me lemons so I made lemonade! lol Keep Up the Great work Quilled Creations! You ARE So Very Much Appreciated by this quiller! Blessings! HUGS! <3

Betsy3 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Reynoldsburg, OH, and I've been quilling for almost 8 years.

Joyce5 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from North Highlands, CA and have been quilling about 2 years.

Bianca posted this 10 May 2017

New York and I have been quilling for about 5 years now =) I love it!

Sylvia posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Garland, Texas and I've been quilling for the last 13 years.

Nikla posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Virginia Beach and have been quilling for almost a year!

Marsha posted this 10 May 2017

Hi!!
My name is Marsha and I started quilling about six years ago!

Jennifer4 posted this 10 May 2017

Texas and 6 yrs.

Joyce1 posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Island Park, NY. I have been quilling for over 5 years.

Linda5 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Alberta Canada and I have been quilling for about a year

Traci posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Rockford Illinois and I have been quilling for 4 years

Lisa1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello, I'm from Amherst, NY but live in Richmond, VA. Been quilling for about six years.

Diane1 posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Niota, Tennessee and I have been Quilling for about 10 years.

Candis posted this 10 May 2017

Syracuse, NY just a year, my mom did ....

Patricia1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello! I am from Fairmont, WV and have been quilling for 5 years.

Marie4 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Moyie Springs, Idaho and have een quillig for a year and a half.

Connie posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Edmonds, WA and have been quilling for 3 years.

Sakeenah posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Alabama and I've been quilling about 3 years.

Ashleigh posted this 10 May 2017

I’m originally from Alabama but I’m currently living in Mississippi. I loved paper since I was little. My mom was never a fan so I didn’t get to make as much quilled items. I had to sneak behind her back. Now that I’m out of the house I can make my dream come true. I have slowly been buying the items and soon I will be able to create what I have always dreamed of. Thank you Quilled Creations for keeping the art alive.url

Constance posted this 10 May 2017

I currently live in Boca Raton, FL and I have been quilling, the greatest invention since sliced bread, since 2009 (when I started on my children's scrapbook in Oregon). Now quilling for the grandchildren!

Eraena posted this 10 May 2017

Hi. I'm from Michigan and I'm somewhat new to quilling; almost a year since I started.

Pamela posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Springdale, Arkansas and am a beginning quiller

Kate posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Naples, Florida. I have been quilling since March, using a kit that I purchased from you.
Kate

Jennifer5 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Huron, South Dakota and have been quilling for 14 years.

JEAN1 posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Jean Roemer and I am from Clifton, Texas. I am brand new to quilling.

Shelley1 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Wichita Kansas and have loved quilling for about 2 years.

Michele posted this 10 May 2017

Hi! My name is Michele. I am from Westerly, Rhode Island and I have been quilling since I first discovered it almost 3 years ago!

Michelle posted this 10 May 2017

Hi my name is Mickey and I am from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Gladstone, MI). I have benn quilling for just about 2 years

Marjorie posted this 10 May 2017

I live in the San Juan islands of Washington state. Quilling has been a passion of mine for about 6 years.

Evleta posted this 10 May 2017

From Newport, NH and started quilling in 1975 for a High School art project, been hooked ever since.

Victoria1 posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Victoria and I've been a quiller almost 5 years and I live in Antioch TN

Karen5 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello everyone!

I am from Winter Park, Florida and I have been quilling for 22 years now! I also have an Etsy shop called KRCelestialCreations where I sell quilled cards and all made with quilled creations products .

Ester posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Tucson, AZ. And I am quilling for about two years.

Jesye posted this 10 May 2017

Hi. My name is Jesye, Im from North Port Florida. Ive been quilling for just over a year now. Good luck to everyone!

Linda3 posted this 10 May 2017

From Lakewood, OH to Portland, OR and now in Yuma, AZ. I love quilling and have been making pieces for the last three years.

Dana posted this 10 May 2017

Dana I am from Enumclaw, Washington and have been quilling for about 6 years.

Tammy1 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm in Denver, Colorado and have been quilling about 40 years!

Zoe posted this 10 May 2017

Hi. I am from Melbourne, Australia and have been quilling for about 5.6 years.

Sharon2 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello, I am from San Diego, originally, and currently living in Hemet, CA. I have been quilting for about 45 yrs. S. Turner

Francine posted this 10 May 2017

Hello, my name is Francine and I am from Switzerland. I have been quilling since 2005, but I do not quill everyday. Quilling is my hobby and I love it so much.
Kind regards to everyone.
Francine

Corinne posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Milliken Colorado and I have been quilling for about 8 yrars

CHERYL posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from New Orleans, LA - been quilling for 1 year

DEBRA1 posted this 10 May 2017

from Tennessee quilling for about 5 years

Mary-Jane posted this 10 May 2017

Hi! I'm from Brussels, Ontario, Canada N0G 1H0 and I have been quilling for about 15 years.

Marla posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Chuckey, TN as of three months ago. Originally from Orlando. I started quilling in 2013, but just really getting into to it. Just didn't have it in after my dad passed year and a half ago so didn't do it for awhile.

Dusty posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Springville, Utah, and I've been quilling for 8 years!

Molly posted this 10 May 2017

I am from a small town in Nebraska. I am new to quilling, have less than a year experience. Love the creativity.

Becky posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Ellicott City, MD. I was first introduced to Quilling 42 years ago and have
loved it ever since. Only wish I had more time to work on projects.

Lee posted this 10 May 2017

Hi Everyone! I am from a small town north of Nashville, TN and I have been quilling for about 9 years!

Jackie posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Louisville, KY and have been quilling about five years.

Denise2 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Moyock, NC, and I've been quilling for about 2 years.

Angela1 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm Angela from Chicago, Illinois and I've been quilling for 48 years. My third grade teacher taught the class "paper quilling" using strips of construction paper and a round toothpick as the quilling tool. I've been quilling ever since!

Jean posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Missouri and I've just started quilling. :-)

Nadine posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Baltimore, Md. I've been quilling about 18 months.

Susan2 posted this 10 May 2017

I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC and did my first quilling in NJ in 1978.

Wendy3 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello! I am from Massachusetts and I have been quilling for over 10 years. Thanks, Wendy

Catherine posted this 10 May 2017

Hi I'm Catherine from San Antonio, Tx. I've been quilling for a whole year! Yea!

Tina1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello. My name is Tina Breen. I live in Roseville, Michigan and I have been quilling since 2013. This has become my favorite craft. I find very relaxing.

Nikki posted this 10 May 2017

Hello, my name is Nikki and I live in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio, called Euclid. I have been quilling for about 10 years. Happy Spring and thank you for this opportunity!!!

Julie2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from San Angelo, Texas and I have been Quilling for a little over 1 yr.

Heidi1 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from St. Paul, MN and I have been quilling for 3 years.

Cyndia posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Germany, but I'm from Oregon. I love quilling and taught my grandson who also loves quilling now! I've been quilling for over 20 years.

Theresa1 posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Arlington, TX and I have been quilling for 35 years.

Bronwyn posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Gracemere, Queensland Australia and I have been quilling for 7 years

B. posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Irmo, SC. I began quilling four months ago and I became immediately possessed.

Pily posted this 10 May 2017

Hi!!!
I am from Rancagua, Chile and I have been quilling for 8 years.

Jessica1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hello! I am from near Albany, NY, and I started quilling about a year ago. I'm still learning, but it's a very cool art/craft/hobby and I'm really enjoying it.

Nancy1 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm in Pella,Iowa and I started quilling about six months ago.

dorothea posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Maryland and have been quilling for 17 years

Brenda posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Glendale, AZ, and I have been quilling for two years.

Bincy posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from Dallas, TX and has been quilling for 1 year.

Francis posted this 11 May 2017

Moody, Texas and I have been quilling for 6 years

Janet2 posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Ravenna, Ohio and I have been quilling about 7 years

Peggy posted this 11 May 2017

Alsea, Oregon - I started quilling in April, 2017 (yes, just one month!).

Barbara1 posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from Erie, PA and have been quilling for almost 8 years.

Susan1 posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Warren, MI and I have been quilling for over 20 years.

Sr posted this 11 May 2017

Hi my name is Sr. Ann. I was born and raised in Southern California but now live in Boston. I have been doing Quilling for only 2 years.

Charlene2 posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Midland, Ontario, Canada - and I have been Quilling for 9 years :)

Lorraine1 posted this 11 May 2017

Hello I am Lorraine and have been quilling on and off for about 3 years. I am from upstate NY.

Carol posted this 11 May 2017

Hi, I'm from North Caarolina! I'm new to quilling-just a couple of months now.

Stacey posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from Decatur, MS. I've been quilling for a few years. I love quilling with my niece. We would enjoy this gift card together

Denise posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Aurora, Illinois. I have been quilling for about a year and a half.

Abbey posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Pennsylvania and I have been quilling since December 2016! It's been awesome to try different things! I love it!

Mary2 posted this 11 May 2017

My name is Mary Jo Swintek and I am from Brunswick, Ohio. I have been quilling for quite a number of years. I work full time but quilling is used as my down time. I enjoy it because it relaxes me.

Elizabeth2 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi! I'm from North Carolina and I've been quilling over 30 years.

Delia posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from Oklahoma. I've been attempting to learn to quill for the last two months. I was looking up paper flowers and came across Alli's book on quilled flowers. I fell in love!

Tina2 posted this 11 May 2017

Hello! I'm Tina Ward, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas and I have been quilling since 1973 .... 44 + years! You'd think I'd know every single thing "knowable" about quilling by now but there's always something new to learn.

Dana1 posted this 11 May 2017

hello, My name is Dana, Birth date 05/27/1969 and I;ve been Quilling for 35 yrs and live in Bridgeport,Ct. I started quilling in 1982 in Jr High to help relieve my bashfulness and stress and have never stopped :)

Rebecca2 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi

I'm Rebecca, from France, I've been quilling for 8 months.

I fear I may have developed ​quite an addiction 😉

Cynthia posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from South Bend, IN and have been doing this for about 3 years. Cynthia Foley

Lucía posted this 11 May 2017

Hello!
I am from Blanes - Girona - Spain, facing the Mediterranean Sea.
I have been practicing quilling for 12 years and teaching this beautiful art who want to learn it.
Thank you for this opportunity!

Estrellita posted this 11 May 2017

HI, I am Estrel Berbano from the Philippines and I have been quilling for two (2) years.

Robin posted this 11 May 2017

I am from New Smyrna Beach Florida and very new to the craft for only 2 months. There are so many possibilities with quilling that I have yet to explore.

Janet posted this 11 May 2017

Hi, I'm from Brisbane Australia and have been quilling for about four years, not long but love it!

Barbara2 posted this 11 May 2017

My husband and I retired and moved from Danbury, CT to Greenbackville VA, (on the Eastern Shore of Virginia), about 4 years ago. I took a class on quilling where we made a simple flower. It was my second class where we made a snowflake that got me hooked. I've been quilling for about 18 months and started selling some of my work at craft shows. I have even taught a couple of classes.

Eveliina posted this 11 May 2017

Hi, I'm from Kolari, Finland. I have been quilling for about 8 years.

Jennifer1 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi I'm Jennifer. I'm from Long Island New York and started quilling 4 1/2 years ago.

Karen2 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi! I'm from Russell Springs, Kentucky. I've been quilling for 4 years.

Beth1 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi! I'm Beth from Farmington CT and I learned quilling last fall and I am hooked...especially making snowflakes and mandalas!

Christine4 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi. I have been quilling since 1969...the year my daughter was born. I was not able to work while I was pregnant and when I went to my local cross-stitch store for more embroidery threads, the lady had set up a display of a new craft. She called it quilling or paper art. She showed me how to roll the strips around a toothpick and I was hooked. My first project was a bonsai tree I made using lengths of wire twisted together, then painting it. I added salmon colored flowers and leaves. It turned out really pretty. I've been quilling off and on since then.

Miriam1 posted this 11 May 2017

Hailing from the Bronx, New York City, but now living in Puerto Rico, I've been here since 1996 caring for my elderly mom (99 years young now). Needed something that would fill my time and tried many handcrafts until I stumble upon some videos on Quilling some 4 years ago. Did some for a awhile and even gave my friends that met at my house once a week some classes. But I didn't really fall in love with the craft until my sister asked me to make an initial for her husband's birthday last year. Been hooked ever since and have done some pieces for other family members and friends.

Susan4 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi. I'm from Paradise, California.,And yes there is such a city called Paradise. I have been quilling since oct. of 2016.

Jean2 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi my name is Jean and I have been quilling for almost a year.

Sheree posted this 11 May 2017

I live in Douglasville, GA and I am new to quilling!

Karen7 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi! I'm from Utah and I've been quilling for about 8 years, my very first creation was a rooster I entered it in the State Fair and won best of state! I AM IN LOVE with Quilling! It's amazing the things you can create, it's also a very good stress reliever!

Yovana posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Peru, i have been quilling for 4 months!

Sr posted this 11 May 2017

Hey I don't know how many times I can enter so I am doing this again. Hope I"m not cheating but anyway here goes nothing. I am a Sister and I do quilled cards as my ministry for the last year. Blessings Sr Ann
PS I am originally from California but now live in Boston

Mardy posted this 11 May 2017

Hi, I'm from Australia and have been quilling for about 30 years.

Wendy posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Atlanta, Georgia and I've been quilling for four years.

Linda7 posted this 11 May 2017

I'm from Swan Valley, Idaho. I have been quilling for about 10 years

Pat1 posted this 11 May 2017

My name is Pat and I don't quill but I use quilling paper to make woven stars for Christmas ornaments

Arlene1 posted this 11 May 2017

Hi I'm from Tampa, fl.I been quilling for 7 months and I just love it....

Sara posted this 11 May 2017

Hi ya'll from Lynchburg, Virginia also known as The City of Seven Hills. My name is Sara and I have been quilling on and off for 42 years!

Nickie posted this 11 May 2017

I am from Phila,PA and I've been quilling for 41 years

Janet4 posted this 12 May 2017

I live in Livermore, CA and have been quilling for about 3 years

Deborah2 posted this 12 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Deborah Herrick. I've been quilling since 1976. I'm from Worthington, MN.

Lorena1 posted this 12 May 2017

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I've been quilling since Black Friday sales in October of 2017 -- bought my first big order then!

Mary1 posted this 12 May 2017

Hello,
I currently live in Marion, Iowa. I'm very new to this wonderful art, 2 months.

Leota posted this 12 May 2017

Hello I am from Lynden Washington. Quilling for approx 10 years

Kelsea posted this 12 May 2017

North Bay Area, California. Quilling for 3 years.

Linda2 posted this 12 May 2017

I am in DeFuniak Springs, Florida and I have been quilling for about two months. I love it!

Shweta4 posted this 12 May 2017

Hi I am Shweta Sood, I live in Gurgaon, India and I have been Quilling for past two years.

Margaret1 posted this 12 May 2017

Hello friends. I'm from Charlottesville, VA and I'm a newbie!

Debra posted this 12 May 2017

I am from Atlanta, GA and have been quilling for about 4 months.

Shelley posted this 12 May 2017

I was raised in Jamaica, West Indies, but now in Orlando, Florida. I'm still new at quilling.

Cerasela posted this 12 May 2017

Hi. I'm from Canada and I start making quilling 3 years ago. Thanks

Stephanie2 posted this 12 May 2017

I am from Augusta, GA and I have been quilling for 2 years.

Rachel posted this 12 May 2017

I'm from Reno, NV and I've been quilling for about a year and a half!

Nidhi posted this 12 May 2017

Hi, I'm from Plano, Texas and I've been quilling for around 6 years on and off.

Khushboo posted this 12 May 2017

Hi, I am Khushboo Gupta from India.
I started doing Quilling in November 2010 and I made a quilled heart for my husband on our first marriage anniversary.

Lynn posted this 12 May 2017

I am from Palm Coast, Florida and I have been quilling 3 years.

Garima posted this 12 May 2017

Hey all, I am from India and have been quilling for 2 years now.

Doyleen posted this 12 May 2017

Hi folks. I live in Redmond Oregon. I have enjoyed quilting for about eight years

Doyleen posted this 12 May 2017

Hi folks. I live in Redmond Oregon. I have enjoyed quilling for about eight years

Colleen posted this 12 May 2017

Hi, I'm from Bothell, Washington. I've been quilling for almost a decade now:))) Having so much fun too! There's still SO MUCH to learn!!!

Paramee posted this 12 May 2017

I am fro Sri Lanka lives in Perth, Western Australia.
I have started quilling 4 years ago but haven't continued after 3 projects started again this year February with great enthusiasm.

Mani posted this 12 May 2017

Hi, I am Mani from Hyderabad, India... I am a beginner in this field. I am quilling for last 9 months only😊

Carol1 posted this 12 May 2017

I live in the very center of Massachusetts. I have been quilling off and on since the 1980's.

Melaine posted this 12 May 2017

Hello! I am from Calgary Alberta and I have been quilling for three years.

Linda6 posted this 12 May 2017

Hi all at Quilled Creations, I live in Dallas, Texas and I've been quilling for about 2 years. Still learning cool techniques. The first time I purchased quilling paper I got it from Quilling Creations and I sure am spoiled. Other brands of paper (Paplin, Lake City, etc.) cannot compare with your quality and colors.

bhavna posted this 12 May 2017

Hi I'm from Mauritius and have been doing paper quilling since 3 years.

SANDRA posted this 12 May 2017

I'm from Ashley Indiana and have been quilling for 30 years

JoAnn posted this 12 May 2017

I'm from Selden, New York and have been Quilling five years now.

Sherry1 posted this 12 May 2017

I am from Seminole, Florida and have been quilling for 14 years.

Rosa posted this 13 May 2017

I am Rosa T. Beck from Tampa, Florida and I have been quilling for 4 months!

Lori1 posted this 13 May 2017

My name is Lori and I am from Boston, MA.

Lori1 posted this 13 May 2017

My name is Lori and I am from Boston, MA. I have been quilling for 30 years.

Lee posted this 13 May 2017

My name is Lee and I have been quilling for about 7 or 8 years. I mostly quill for handmade greeting cards.

Jane posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from Washington Maine. I have been quelling off and on since I was 9.

Jennifer3 posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from East Setauket, NY and I've been quilling for about 5 years.

Tanya posted this 13 May 2017

Tanya from Regina, SK Canada. I have been quilling for 5 months.

Bobbi posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Bolingbrook, Illinois. I have been quilling for about 2 years - still learning, but enjoying looking at everyone's creative pieces.

Niki posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Gillette, Wyoming and have been quilling for about a year! :)

Patti posted this 13 May 2017

I am from North Olmsted Ohio and I have been quilling for 5 years.

Wendall posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Columbus, Ohio. I have been paper quilling for 20 years.

Joan posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Medford, Massachusetts, which is north of Boston, and I have been quilling for about 10 years.

Denise3 posted this 13 May 2017

Hi!! I am from Williamsville NY and have been quilling about 10 years! Thanks for amazing products!

Mary posted this 13 May 2017

Hi, I am from Ohio and I have been quilling on and off for about three years.

Annette posted this 13 May 2017

I live in Fayetteville NC and have been quilling for 42 years.

Kellee posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Parker, AZ and I have been quilling about 6 months.

Cheri posted this 13 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Cheri posted this 13 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

hi i live in Shippensburg PA I haven't done much in quilling! I've play around with it off and on about 2 years!

Elaine posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from North Chesterfield, Virginia and I am new to quilling. Just learning the basics right now.

Angela posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from Nashville, TN and started quilling less than two years ago. If I take my stuff anywhere near our homeschool group I'm inundated with kids wanting to try too. I need more supplies!

Barbara3 posted this 13 May 2017

I live in Wasilla, Alaska. I started quilling about 30 years. Last year my granddaughter started quilling and made a shadow box flower arrangement. She took first and grand prize at the fair in her age bracket. We will both be doing projects this year!

Debbie posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Mt. Laurel, NJ. I have been quilling for about 2 years and I love it!

Tempe posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Dandridge, TN and I have been quill in at least 43 years, it may be longer.

sindi posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from Charlotte Mi and have been quilling for about 5 months

Polly posted this 13 May 2017

Polly Cox from Somerville, NJ. I have been quilling for 3 months.

Maura posted this 13 May 2017

Maura from Westfield, MA - I've been quilling for 12 years.

Pat posted this 13 May 2017

Have been quilling on and off for 40 plus years love the new book making the peacock. Did the owl. Beautiful!!

Jacquelyn posted this 13 May 2017

I always loved quilling and paper crafts but I didn't start quilling until 2013. I started out making cards and bookmarks to sell at a church craft fair to raise the funds to go on a mission trip to Haiti! Been hooked ever since!
Jacquelyn from Bardstown, Kentucky

Kim1 posted this 13 May 2017

I'm from Portland, Oregon and I've been quilling for almost 4 years. I love it!

Allison posted this 13 May 2017

Allison Kirk : I'm from Rogers Arkansas and June will be one year of knowing how to quill.

Lucille posted this 13 May 2017

I am from Long Island and quilling for 2+ years

Diana posted this 13 May 2017

hi
I am Diana Rodriguez and i have been quilling for about 4 months! new to the craft but loving it so much! I am in Los Angeles, Calif.

Amy2 posted this 13 May 2017

Hi! I'm from Parker, Colorado. I've been quilling for probably 15 years. My Mom taught me! If I win, I'm giving it to her!

Valerie posted this 14 May 2017

Hello....

My name is Valerie Berkebile and I am from Central City, PA, which is about 8 miles from Flight 93. I have been quilling for about 5 years.

Jennifer2 posted this 14 May 2017

My name is Jennifer. I live in Brooklyn, New York and I have been Quilling for 4 years. I became disabled 5 years ago and my sister gave me my first Quilling Kit to help me pass the time. I quickly became addicted to this art and now my cards and other projects are very special to my family and friends! I love it!

Frances posted this 14 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!

Dave
Quilled Creations

I'm from Florida and have been quilling for three years

Christine3 posted this 14 May 2017

I am Christine from Palmerston North, New Zealand.
I have been quilling for 8 years.

MaryLouise posted this 14 May 2017

I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I've seen some lovely creations by an acquaintance and thought I'd like to try to learn. The gift card would get me on my way to begin since I've never actually quilled myself. Looking forward to learn more. Thank you.

Nancy3 posted this 14 May 2017

I am from Hamilton, GA. I have been quilling for about a year and half. I got your class on Annie's Attic.

johanna posted this 14 May 2017

I live in South Paris Maine, and have been quilling for 11 years

honey posted this 14 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Jeni posted this 14 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Jeni posted this 14 May 2017

I am from Portland, Oregon and I was taught the art of quilling by two of my friends at a craft group about ten years ago.

Christine posted this 14 May 2017

I am from Victoria, BC, Canada and I have been quilling for 21 years.

Robin1 posted this 14 May 2017

From Detroit, Michigan. I started quilling as a teenager years ago. Rediscovered the joy of it about five years ago. So about 30+ years.

Karen8 posted this 14 May 2017

I am from Mechanicsville, Maryland. I have had the supplies for about 7 years but only started about a year and a half ago.

Jaimie posted this 14 May 2017

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and have been quilling for 11 years!

Laurie1 posted this 14 May 2017

My name is Laurie, and I live in Georgia. I just started quilling about a month ago. I am still learning all the things you can do!

Takako posted this 14 May 2017

I am originally from Japan (have been living in San Francisco Bay Area most of my life) and I have never done quilling yet.

Maureen2 posted this 14 May 2017

I'm from Waipahu, Hawaii and I am a newbie quiller!

~Maureen

Patricia2 posted this 14 May 2017

Hello! I live in the beautiful Keystone State, PA. I've lived here for 40 years now. I started quilling about 12 years ago. i remember the first time I saw a quilled item. I was so impressed with it's beauty and even more intrigued when I learned it was made by curling paper! I just had to find out how to do it! I find it relaxing and that time flies while qilling. The end product is so beautiful and amazes me that I did that! I get so into it that, when I'm done, 4 hours have passed and I created so many beautiful pieces! I love quilling!!!!

Happy quilling,

Patricia (Trish) Tyahla

Teri posted this 14 May 2017

I live in beautiful Egg Harbor, Wisconsin. I took a class about 5 years ago, made a few cards then didn't do much until about a month ago. My 8 year old grandson and I made my daughter a "Tree of Happiness". I didn't think he would enjoy it so much, but was with me until we finished.

K1 posted this 14 May 2017

Hi, I'm in Victoria, British Columbia Canada.

I started quilling after a demonstration at the public library in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in 1986. So I guess I've been quilling for 31 years now.

Wendy1 posted this 14 May 2017

Hi, I am from Sandy, Oregon and have been quilling for about 3 years and just love it.

Judy1 posted this 14 May 2017

I'm Judy and from North Carolina. I've been quilling about 10 years

Judy1 posted this 14 May 2017

I'm Judy and from North Carolina. I've been quilling about 10 years

Carrie posted this 15 May 2017

I live in Owens Cross Roads, AL, and have been quilling for 6 months!

Karen4 posted this 15 May 2017

I am from White Rock B.C. and I am just starting to teach myself how to quill

Anja posted this 15 May 2017

Anja, I'm from Germany and I am doing Quilling since last year.

Johanna1 posted this 15 May 2017

Hello I am from Targu Mures, Romania and I have been Quilling for 7 years now

Lisa posted this 15 May 2017

I am from Topeka, Kansas and have been quilling for 6 years.

Margaret posted this 15 May 2017

Hi! I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I've been quilling for five years.

Kathy1 posted this 15 May 2017

I have been quilling for about 4 years now. I started quilling after my husband passed. I love quilling to see what I can create.

CM posted this 15 May 2017

Hi, my name is Michelle and I just started quilling (maybe two weeks). I think it's a cool and creative hobby.

Karen posted this 15 May 2017

I am from Gardner Massachusetts,and have just started quilling!!

Sue1 posted this 15 May 2017

Hi.
I quilled many years ago and started back last year.. This summer I am teaching quilling to 85 campers and the 85 individual counselors at Mountain Kids Day Camp in Idaho city Idaho which is a free day camp for local children in our depressed community. We try t seao have crafts that they can take as learning expereiences into life. This will be great as they will follow the Under the Sea patterns. Sue MacFarlane

Amy posted this 15 May 2017

I am from Maine and I have been quilling for about 3 months

Joyce9 posted this 15 May 2017

I am from Frederick Colorado, just north of Denver. My obsessive passion for quilling has been ongoing for about five years, although my other great love (other than family) happens to be tatting. My hope is to find a way to combine the two: paper art and lace! Cheers, Joyce W

Jeni posted this 15 May 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Jaime posted this 15 May 2017

I'm from the bay area in northern California. I've been quilling for about a year now. I've completely fallen in love with it!

Barbara posted this 15 May 2017

I'm from Derry New Hampshire and been quilling for 22yrs make jewerly along with little object but mostly cards

virginia2 posted this 16 May 2017

Hello!
I am Ginny and I have been trying to quill for 6 years.

Karen1 posted this 16 May 2017

I am from Hamburg, NJ and have been quilling for 30 years.

Audrey posted this 16 May 2017

I'm living in Saint Augustine FL (but answering this from Boquete, Panama on vacation!). I've been quilling since 1998. :-)

Candi posted this 16 May 2017

I am from San Diego, CA and have been quilling for 3 months! :)

Mary2 posted this 17 May 2017

Hello! My name is Mary Jo Swintek and I am from Brunswick, Ohio. I have been quilling for 10 years.

Doreen posted this 17 May 2017

I live in Calgary, Alberta, and have been quilling since October 2001.

Amanda1 posted this 17 May 2017

Hello, I'm from Columbia, Tn and I've been quilling for 2 years.

Kariana posted this 17 May 2017

Hi! I am from Mohrsville, PA, and I've been quilling for about 6 years.

Pam posted this 18 May 2017

I am from Smyrna, TN and have just began quilling. Took an introductory class and have
used up all the supplies from the class. I have been a card maker for about 10 years and decided
to try quilling. I love it!

Judy posted this 19 May 2017

I am in Pahrump, Nv and have been quilling about 5 years.

Chantal posted this 20 May 2017

Hi! I leave in Gaspé (Québec) and I'm quilling since one year.

Esther posted this 20 May 2017

I am from Marion, IA. I began Quilling two month ago.

Beth2 posted this 21 May 2017

I live in Corpus Christi, Texas and have been quilling for six months.

Susan5 posted this 21 May 2017

I am from Livonia Michigan & I have been quilling for about 4 years.

Lori posted this 23 May 2017

I am from Oregon City, Oregon and I have been quilling for about two months.

Kim posted this 23 May 2017

Hi! My name is Kim and I'm from Dade City, Florida and I've been quilling for about 7 years and recently got renewed inspiration from the NAQG!!!

Amanda posted this 23 May 2017

Hello! I'm from Tallahassee, Florida. I've been quilling off and on since I was a little girl, probably close to 30 years.

Emily posted this 23 May 2017

I live in Maple Valley, WA (south of Seattle). I've been quilling for 23 years.

Cindy posted this 23 May 2017

Hello from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I just purchased my first quilling supplies,
I'm looking forward to learning this beautiful craft!

Rebecca3 posted this 23 May 2017

I'm from Palatka, Florida. I have been quilling for 6 years and still learning.

Jill posted this 24 May 2017

I am from Mound, MN. I'm just beginning quilling! Super excited for this new venture!

Diane2 posted this 29 May 2017

I have been quilling for about 35 years. I make and sell items for craft shows.

Quilled Creations posted this 05 June 2017

Hello from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I just purchased my first quilling supplies,
I'm looking forward to learning this beautiful craft!

We have our winner! Cindy from Minneapolis, Minnesota was randomly selected from all those that responded. Congratulations! Check your PM and respond back with the info I need and you will receive your $50 eGift Card.

Stay tuned everyone, we are going to start another contest for the month of June!

Dave

Karen posted this 06 June 2017

Hi, my name is Karen and I'm from Massachusetts and have been quilling for about a month now!

Karen posted this 06 June 2017

Hi, my name is Karen and I'm from Massachusetts and have been quilling for about a month now!

Jennifer14 posted this 23 August 2018

Hello I am new in this forum. But I have passion for the quilling art.

Close