May 2017 Contest

• 8.8K Views
  • Last Post 23 August 2018
Quilled Creations posted this 09 May 2017

Hi Everyone!
We are going to kick off some new quilling related forum contests here! All you have to do for this month is answer a simple question. We will randomly select one person, from all those that have entered. We will start this off with a really easy one. Here is the questions and the prize:

Question: Tell us where you are from and how long you have been quilling?

Prize: $50 e-Gift Card to our store!

Pretty simple.. you must be registered in order to post and then all you have to do is reply to this post with your answer. We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations
https://www.quilledcreations.com

------------

We have our winner! Cindy from Minneapolis, Minnesota was randomly selected from all those that responded. Congratulations! Check your PM and respond back with the info I need and you will receive your $50 eGift Card.

Stay tuned everyone, we are going to start another contest for the month of June!

Dave

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Kathleen posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Palmdale California and I have been Quilling for 14 years.

Dorothea1 posted this 10 May 2017

Hi,
I'm from Naugatuck, Ct. and I have been quilling for about ten years.

Joyce7 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from McCloud, California. I have been quilling for 12 years.

Erin posted this 10 May 2017

Hail from Albuquerque, NM. Started quilling in March 2016

Erin Newman

Cheryl2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from the South Shore of Massachusetts and I have been quilling for 13 years.

Kathy posted this 10 May 2017

I live in Astoria, New York...in the borough of Queens. I have been quilling for 30 years, making unique gifts for my friends depicting their unique talents. After a serious injury I learned quilling. It was very therapeutic. It enabled me to relax, and clear my mind.

Cynthia2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Cheyenne Wyoming and I have been quilling for six months.

Sophia posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from Boston, MA, and I've been quilling for almost 4 years. I like quilling and think it's a relaxing activity.

Janice posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Parksville BC, Canada and I have been quilling since September 2016.

Stacy posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Rochester, New Hampshire and I have never quilled before. My first class will be May 24th. I am very excited about it!

Ruth posted this 10 May 2017

My name is Ruth Schroeder and I'm from Richmond, VA. I have been quilling for about 2 years.

Ingrid posted this 10 May 2017

Hi! I'm Ingrid and I live just outside Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. To be honest I haven't started Quilling yet. I've collected some papers and a set of Quilling tools, but would like to have a few more tools before I get started (the right glue with a precision tip applicator, and a circle template board or ruler would be ideal).

Susan7 posted this 10 May 2017

I'm susie and I've been quilling for about 11/2 years. I live in Homestead Pennsylvania right outside Pittsburgh. Go Steelers!

Audra posted this 10 May 2017

I'm from...all over. I've been quilling for about three years.

Raquel posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Ohio and have been quilling just over a year.

C posted this 10 May 2017

Hallo, I from Lititz, PA. I been quilling for 3 years.

Rebecca1 posted this 10 May 2017

I first tried quilling about 40 years ago in my Alabama hometown.

Wendy2 posted this 10 May 2017

I am from Liberty, Illinois. I started quilling about a year ago.

Deborah1 posted this 10 May 2017

Deb from Laramie, Wyoming I am new at quilling before my friend passed away she gave me all her quilling stuff, I have tried a couple of times I even bought some quilling kit but I just could not do it.

Karen3 posted this 10 May 2017

Muskegon Michigan i have been quiling less than a month.

Show More Posts
Close