June 2017 Contest

• 4.8K Views
  • Last Post 08 June 2017
Quilled Creations posted this 08 June 2017

Hi Everyone,
We are back with another contest. It was awesome hearing from so many quillers all over the world last month! It is amazing how a common interest and technology can bring the world so much closer together!

For the month of June we will be running our next contest. All you have to do is answer the following question:

What type of quilling project are you currently working on?

To enter, just reply to this post with your answer. At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry to win $50 eGift Card! With that you will be able to select $50 worth of free quilling products from our store.

We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Dave

----------

We have our winner - Deb (with post 394) was randomly selected from all the entries. She is the winner of a $50 eGift Card. Check your PM, Deb.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Audrey1 posted this 08 June 2017

Fairy Gardens! 3D wells, fairies, plants, flowers, insects, bunnies & more!

Jennifer5 posted this 08 June 2017

I working on folded book art with quilled roses.

heidi posted this 08 June 2017

I am working on Christmas in July class samples.

Carol1 posted this 08 June 2017

Working on a Christmas Ornament for my class. Forming it around a 1/4" thick wooden heart.

Rebecca1 posted this 08 June 2017

I'm in between and trying to decide what's next. It's hard!

Maureen posted this 09 June 2017

I'm working on a few quilled jewelry boxes & earrings for coming Xmas.

Dana posted this 09 June 2017

A marriage plaque for my niece and her husband to be. It will have their first names, a bigger last name in the middle and an established date.

Valerie1 posted this 09 June 2017

I'm working on a replica of my daughter's Corrections Officer badge.

Pily posted this 09 June 2017

I 'm working on a box with quilled flowers

CHERYL posted this 09 June 2017

The beautiful Peacock in the Quilled Mandalas book

Margaret posted this 12 June 2017

I've started doing edging work. I am currently quilling names and words. I am also working on a succulent garden, quilling cacti and desert flowers.

Joyce7 posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on the Peacock in the Quilled Mandalas book. I am also making some quilled dragonfly plant pokes.

Peggy posted this 12 June 2017

I am framing a wedding invitation decorated with quilling around it.

Jean2 posted this 12 June 2017

quilled hearts for note cards

Rebecca2 posted this 12 June 2017

Working on picture frames and earnings.

Toni posted this 12 June 2017

I am currently between projects, but I need to start a watch this week for a birthday present!

Sue posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on greeting cards for family.

Traci posted this 12 June 2017

I am thinking about making a Fathers Day card but wondering if I can finish it in time.
I need to start my Christmas cards now maybe then I will get them all done in time for once.

Helen posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on little baby feet for a card to congratulate a friend on her first granddaughter.

Annjel posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on birthday cards for the year.

Candy posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on a destiny logo for my fiance

Susan6 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm finishing up a special project I've been wanting to create for years. It's a combination of calligraphy with a quilled border. I did a Maya Angelou quote on love that speaks to me, and added a decent sized heart on the right border in that new, modern style of quilling that is so popular now for monograms as a focal point accent. I am adding two dimenional floral corners that I am still designing, and that is all thats left. The calligraphy part is not up to my usual standard of perfection, but I have not diligently practiced that art in order to achieve perfection. Still, i think its going to be a beautiful piece once finished, and you gotta start somewhere! I think the combination of two such elegant and stunning art forms will produce some striking and special pieces.

Amanda posted this 12 June 2017

About to work on a Father's Day card.

Janet1 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on making cupcakes for a special Birthday.

Renu posted this 12 June 2017

Hi

I am working on Father's day quilling card.

- Renu

Sanae posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on gift tags.

Anna posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on a floral monogram for a friend's wedding gift.

Denese posted this 12 June 2017

I'm starting my first mandala--a beautiful peacock. A little nervous to begin such a large and difficult project.

Sophia posted this 12 June 2017

Currently I am quilling small Star Wars figures.

Christine2 posted this 12 June 2017

I am a brand new quiller! I am just learning and loving everything! So I am just working on getting used to using the tools and just loving all the amazing things that I can create with just a few tools. I can't wait to start my first project! :)

Cassandra posted this 12 June 2017

I am currently working on snowflakes for my Christmas cards.

Aya posted this 12 June 2017

BS"D

I am preparing two projects:

1. A huge wall mural of lilacs and butterflies (9ft x 6 ft)

2. The start-up of a women's Quilling Bee group (so far 6 women have joined). All of these people are new to quilling (five had never even heard of it) and I am very excited to introduce them to the craft!!!!

BTW, your site is the best there is!

Aya

Karen posted this 12 June 2017

Hi, I am new to quilling and just finished my first project, an iris card. Now I'm going to try some snowflakes next.

Margaret3 posted this 12 June 2017

I don't actually do quilling but my daughter does - her latest project was a cute hedgehog themed card for Mother's Day.

Jennifer1 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm getting ready for my annual out of state festival (leave on thursday). That means I have to make a LOT of inventory and got to finish 40 new pieces last week.

Christelle posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on a framed quilled piece for my father for Father' Day.

Lois posted this 12 June 2017

I've recently bought a couple little kits including card kits. I'd like to finish those up... really to start them. I also bought a little kit to help teach someone who asked about me teaching her.

Kathy2 posted this 12 June 2017

I just finished Enchanted Galaxy Forest so I'm in between projects right now

Sharon posted this 12 June 2017

Making monogram letters for granddaughter's wedding. An S and a R as keep sake.
Sharon

Christine1 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm making a retirement picture and card for a teacher I worked with. Retirement quote with flowers on the mat inside a picture frame. Card has flowers with a punched border on the right side, bronze paper inside with vellum paper that has a Dr. Seuss quote. Then back to finishing making angel ornaments for Christmas gifts. Chris

Patricia1 posted this 12 June 2017

I am currently working on necklaces, earrings and a mosaic to sell at our big craft fair over Labor Day. Tomorrow I will be teaching a beginner quilling class with some easy flowers.

Deb posted this 12 June 2017

I'm doing my first quilled dreamcatcher!

Miranda posted this 12 June 2017

Right now I am doing Football plaques.They are extremely popular. But am hoping to start on my first mandala soon!

Lou posted this 12 June 2017

I just finished the wizard of oz characters and peanut gang , not sure yet what I am going to start on next.

Sherry2 posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on a wedding album for a close friend.

Ellen posted this 12 June 2017

Hi I'm working on a birthday card for my brother in law

Lorraine1 posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on several example projects to teach a quilling class. I am very excited a
bout this. We are going to start with doing our own quilling technique board to 3D figures, combs, molds, and lots of great stuff.
Thanks

Suzanne posted this 12 June 2017

I'm working on card insertions as notecards and gifts.

Sakeenah posted this 12 June 2017

Learning how to form letters, to create some Word Art.

Sr posted this 12 June 2017

Hello
I am madly try to finish up Father's Day cards for all my friends who wanted them to give to their dads and then onto Weddings. So it's a busy month ahead. Annie

Holly posted this 12 June 2017

I'm starting my first Mandala!

Dorothea1 posted this 12 June 2017

Starting Christmas cards.

Jennifer2 posted this 12 June 2017

I just finished a beautiful white miniature arrangement for a wedding gift, also fulfilling requests for snowflakes - in June, lol,! Also a 50th anniversary card ! There are snippets of paper and bits of glitter everywhere, and I am in my element!

Maggie posted this 12 June 2017

I'm currently working on a colorful mandala design for a 10x10 frame I re purposed for this project. It'll be the main piece of art in my office at work when I'm done. It's an exciting project because it's a little larger than the other quilling pieces I've done in the past If I were to win this project, I would would buy quilling papers in exotic colors that would also look beautiful in mandalas designs.

Robin3 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm actually in between projects as the summer is so busy with vacation and my family reunion. But, I am in the middle of planning a wedding gift for my nephew. I'm quilling flowers around the formal wedding invitation.

Wish me luck! :)

Sarah posted this 12 June 2017

I'm trying to create a Star Wars AT-AT for my brother~ with no pattern! I'm using my quilling skills AND my puzzle skills!!!

Francine posted this 12 June 2017

I am working on some little matchboxes filled with very tiny quilled flowers and some quilled winter theme, like snowmen.

Francine

Zoe posted this 12 June 2017

An A3 size folk art design.

Ingrid posted this 12 June 2017

I'm practising my first basic shapes before moving on to a full blown project. Baby steps :-)

Charisse posted this 12 June 2017

chess set

Jennifer7 posted this 12 June 2017

My current quilling projects include anything from butterflies to flowers, graduation diplomas and caps to birthday cakes and wedding items. I am currently trying to start my own side business with making anywhere from embellishments, cards and even trying my hand at jewellery. I am currently unemployed as I have a disease called Fibromyalgia and am finding it difficult to find a job that is suitable and works with my limitations. Hence I have tried starting my own business called Jen's Cards & Quills.

Shelley1 posted this 12 June 2017

What is question?

Theresa1 posted this 12 June 2017

I am learning quillography, wanting to give some spiritual-based gifts at Christmas this year. I have been quilling for over 40 years, and am looking forward to adding this skill to my list.

Ingrid posted this 12 June 2017

What is question?

"What type of quilling project are you currently working on?"

Shwrry5 posted this 12 June 2017

I'm challenging myself,I'm an avid collector of antique purses and thought why not try making one. I will tell you that it will contain plant life, animals and varing colors of sky. I'm nervous but excited about my personal challenge.
Sherry

Susan2 posted this 12 June 2017

I've been busy since NAQGCON and haven't decided what to make next. I hope I come up with something soon. I want to work on it all year and enter it at the next conference in Texas.

Erin1 posted this 12 June 2017

Snowflakes and possibly a Dr. Who Tardis.

Stacey posted this 12 June 2017

Unfortunately I'm not working on any quilling projects. I hope to start some soon but not sure what yet

Cheryl2 posted this 12 June 2017

I am currently working on a trellis with folded roses

Linda posted this 12 June 2017

I am currently working on Christmas in July, snowflakes.

Karen4 posted this 13 June 2017

Wedding invitations

Elizabeth2 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm working on a fox!

Jacqueline posted this 13 June 2017

Currently working on a rocking horse card.

cynthia1 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm still collecting supplies, so unfortunately I'm not currently working on anything.

Marla posted this 13 June 2017

A mickey/ minnie bride/groom for my nephew and niece

Cindy1 posted this 13 June 2017

I am working on the peacock picture from Quilled Creations new book Mandalay! I love the book and the project is alot of fun!

Nikki posted this 13 June 2017

I have been working on a shadow wooden jewelry box. I am using a quilled jungle/elephant scene on the top and interior top. Inside the box, I have hardened 3 baby quilled elephans to make them magnets.

Karen3 posted this 13 June 2017

I am working on some gifts for birthday that are coming up .

Janice1 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm working on a Mandela

Robyn posted this 13 June 2017

I am just working on the basics as I am new to this. Tried a ladybug and a few flowers. Practice, practice, practice.

Gail1 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm working on Christmas ornaments and tags for fall craft fairs.

Victoria posted this 13 June 2017

Monograms with various colored quills

Maria2 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm working at a picture with a bridge, water, Flowers and birds together with my 6-year old daughter

Amy1 posted this 13 June 2017

I am working on my first full size letter with accents for my granddaughter.

Deb1 posted this 13 June 2017

trying to make greeting cards

Erin posted this 13 June 2017

A flower mosaic! It's turning out great!

Michelle1 posted this 13 June 2017

I am working on a mandala. It's my second one in two weeks.

Christine3 posted this 13 June 2017

I'm just starting a framed, quilled picture for myself. I have made so many cards, and framed pictures for other people, and all I'm left with is a photograph! So I decided it's my time now, and I look forward to the day when it hangs on our Living Room wall.

It is a 12 x 10 inch frame. My favourite quilling is flowers, and my colours are burgundy, reds, pinks, with white and with a smattering of teal as a contrast. Not forgetting the greenery.

Well that's the plan, but if it goes the same way as others I've done, it will turn out to be different. One of the things I love about quilling, there is always a lovely surprise as I view the finished product.

Julie1 posted this 13 June 2017

I just work on small things. Currently working on magnets for wedding gifts.

Marjorie posted this 13 June 2017

Working on a summer 2018 library display of quilled mandalas.

Naomi posted this 13 June 2017

I'm working on a letter B in a frame that's 9x9. So far I already have an A and a J!

Ana1 posted this 13 June 2017

Baby art. Elephant and balloons to decorate a nursery. The original project was made with buttons but my friend asked if I could do it on Quilling. It is coming along really nice.

Lorraine posted this 13 June 2017

I am making a kit (Bridal Bliss) for a bridal shower gift. So far it looks pretty good. Great directions. Love quilling.

Laurie posted this 13 June 2017

Hello, I just finished some quilled badges for my daughter's bridal shower, and will now start on a framed project with her wedding invitation!

Leslie posted this 14 June 2017

"Rainbow Bridge" photo mat, Christmas ornaments, 3D magnets and fairies, flower samples for my classes

Doyleen posted this 14 June 2017

Hi Everyone,
We are back with another contest. It was awesome hearing from so many quillers all over the world last month! It is amazing how a common interest and technology can bring the world so much closer together!

For the month of June we will be running our next contest. All you have to do is answer the following question:

What type of quilling project are you currently working on?

To enter, just reply to this post with your answer. At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry to win $50 eGift Card! With that you will be able to select $50 worth of free quilling products from our store.

We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Dave Just finished three birthday cards, and I'm working on a 8x10 butterfly.

Rani posted this 14 June 2017

Spiral quilling portraits.

Sheila posted this 14 June 2017

No sure, just finished a birthday card for my mom. Love making personal cards.

Tiffany posted this 14 June 2017

I am working on a baby gift for my grandniece who is due in August and also working on making Seasonal ornaments for my holiday tree that is up all year round. I am trying to get some Independence Day decorations made to hang. I just finished some 3 d summer flower basket ornaments to hang when not in Independence Day mode.

Tiffany F.

Linda6 posted this 14 June 2017

I'm working on a quilled dream catcher.

Marie4 posted this 14 June 2017

I am working on quilled crosses and putting them in a picture frame.

Tina1 posted this 14 June 2017

I am currently working on painted pink wood ribbons with a variety of quilled fllowers of different styles and sizes, although all pink, all over it. These will be for breast cancer fundraisers.

Abbey posted this 15 June 2017

Hello! I am working on making a Cinco de Mayo skull!!

agnes posted this 15 June 2017

hi, i m agnes. happy to join your forum. my current project is a wall hanging of A3 size. It represents all the four seasons with the theme 'LOVE AROUND THE SEASONS', featuring quilled letters and objects representing each season.

Sherry1 posted this 15 June 2017

The project I'm working on is a 2 - tailed cat per a request!

Marlene posted this 15 June 2017

Graduation announcement picture frame decorated with paper quilling.

Dana2 posted this 15 June 2017

graduation page accents for scrapbook

Melissa posted this 15 June 2017

Working on Christmas ornaments!

Sandra2 posted this 16 June 2017

Currently between projects, but working a few ideas in my head for wedding invitation Quillings for friends and family that are coming up over the next few months. Also have to get started on my christmas ornaments.

Karen posted this 16 June 2017

Hi my name is Karen and I am very new to quilling. My project that I am working on now, is practicing all the basics of shapes so I can go on to do bigger things.

Rosanne posted this 16 June 2017

I'm currently quilling mandalas, using patterns from Alli Bartkowski's Quilled Mandalas Book. I'm hoping use them as ornaments for our Christmas tree this year.

Crystal posted this 17 June 2017

Quillography monogram letters

K. posted this 17 June 2017

I'm working on small decorations for cards.

Loc posted this 18 June 2017

The website provided anything of quilling

Lenora posted this 18 June 2017

I am quilling a a piece with little animals for my new granddaughter who will born around July 23, 2017. I will be framed and hung in her room.

Jenna posted this 19 June 2017

A peacock for my sister's birthday

Lesa posted this 22 June 2017

I just started quilling a few days ago so I am working on basic designs. I did try to make a large "S" initial filled in with designs for my daughter. She is always the very first one to get one of my new projects....she's my little test pilot!

Rachel posted this 24 June 2017

I've got several projects going on right now!!

Carla posted this 25 June 2017

Working on treating my injured arm so I can get back to Quilling. 😟

Carla posted this 25 June 2017

Working on treating my injured arm so I can get back to Quilling. 😟

Delia posted this 29 June 2017

Why haven't I done this sooner?! I'm working on making flowers for my brother's wedding decor. I'm still mostly learning and I have plenty of time. But more importantly I'm making Christmas ornaments for my family. I'm still planning and figuring out how much paper I'll need. :D

Quilled Creations posted this 03 July 2017

I'm doing my first quilled dreamcatcher!

Deb,
You were randomly selected in our June contest and you are the winner - congrats! Check your PM for details on how to receive your prize!

Close