June 2017 Contest

• 4.8K Views
  • Last Post 08 June 2017
Quilled Creations posted this 08 June 2017

Hi Everyone,
We are back with another contest. It was awesome hearing from so many quillers all over the world last month! It is amazing how a common interest and technology can bring the world so much closer together!

For the month of June we will be running our next contest. All you have to do is answer the following question:

What type of quilling project are you currently working on?

To enter, just reply to this post with your answer. At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry to win $50 eGift Card! With that you will be able to select $50 worth of free quilling products from our store.

We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Dave

----------

We have our winner - Deb (with post 394) was randomly selected from all the entries. She is the winner of a $50 eGift Card. Check your PM, Deb.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Quilled Creations posted this 03 July 2017

I'm doing my first quilled dreamcatcher!

Deb,
You were randomly selected in our June contest and you are the winner - congrats! Check your PM for details on how to receive your prize!

Delia posted this 29 June 2017

Why haven't I done this sooner?! I'm working on making flowers for my brother's wedding decor. I'm still mostly learning and I have plenty of time. But more importantly I'm making Christmas ornaments for my family. I'm still planning and figuring out how much paper I'll need. :D

Carla posted this 25 June 2017

Working on treating my injured arm so I can get back to Quilling. 😟

Carla posted this 25 June 2017

Working on treating my injured arm so I can get back to Quilling. 😟

Rachel posted this 24 June 2017

I've got several projects going on right now!!

Lesa posted this 22 June 2017

I just started quilling a few days ago so I am working on basic designs. I did try to make a large "S" initial filled in with designs for my daughter. She is always the very first one to get one of my new projects....she's my little test pilot!

Jenna posted this 19 June 2017

A peacock for my sister's birthday

Lenora posted this 18 June 2017

I am quilling a a piece with little animals for my new granddaughter who will born around July 23, 2017. I will be framed and hung in her room.

Loc posted this 18 June 2017

The website provided anything of quilling

K. posted this 17 June 2017

I'm working on small decorations for cards.

Crystal posted this 17 June 2017

Quillography monogram letters

Rosanne posted this 16 June 2017

I'm currently quilling mandalas, using patterns from Alli Bartkowski's Quilled Mandalas Book. I'm hoping use them as ornaments for our Christmas tree this year.

Karen posted this 16 June 2017

Hi my name is Karen and I am very new to quilling. My project that I am working on now, is practicing all the basics of shapes so I can go on to do bigger things.

Sandra2 posted this 16 June 2017

Currently between projects, but working a few ideas in my head for wedding invitation Quillings for friends and family that are coming up over the next few months. Also have to get started on my christmas ornaments.

Melissa posted this 15 June 2017

Working on Christmas ornaments!

Dana2 posted this 15 June 2017

graduation page accents for scrapbook

Marlene posted this 15 June 2017

Graduation announcement picture frame decorated with paper quilling.

Sherry1 posted this 15 June 2017

The project I'm working on is a 2 - tailed cat per a request!

agnes posted this 15 June 2017

hi, i m agnes. happy to join your forum. my current project is a wall hanging of A3 size. It represents all the four seasons with the theme 'LOVE AROUND THE SEASONS', featuring quilled letters and objects representing each season.

Abbey posted this 15 June 2017

Hello! I am working on making a Cinco de Mayo skull!!

Show More Posts
Close