2019 NAQGCON Newark, DE

• Last Post 12 February 2019
Gail posted this 16 October 2018

Announcing that the North American Quilling Guild annual conference for 2019 will be in Newark, Delaware.

WHERE:  Hilton Wilmington/Christiana Hotel

100 Continental Drive

Newark, Delaware   19713

DATE:  April 26 & 27, 2019

All quillers are invited to attend.  More information will be available on the NAQG web site.

Gail Freed

• Liked by
  • Quilled Creations
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Gail posted this 20 January 2019

Now that the Holidays are over, time for me to sort through my quilling and craft supplies I'll donate for the raffle table at the NAQG conference.  Many items are duplicates I inherited from quillers no longer able to quill for whatever reason.

Quilling books (vintage & newer), kits and tools; wristwatches a person can decorate the face with tiny quilling; paper punches, frames.  Looking forward to seeing what other donations will be on the table.

Hema Patel posted this 11 February 2019

I am new quiller.  I was wondering if I have to be member of NAQGCON to attend the even on April 26 and 27, 2019.  When is it open to public and how much is the ticket.  

Hema Patel posted this 11 February 2019

I would like to become a member of NAQGCON but like to attend the event before I become a member.

Quilled Creations posted this 11 February 2019

Hi Hema,

You can contact the NAQG here and ask this question.  I am sure you can work something out with them.

http://www.naqg.org/ContactUs/contactmain.htm

Gail posted this 12 February 2019

Hema,

All the conference information and registration forms are on the web site for you to review.  Click on the NAQG Home page sub-heading NAQGCON to read and scroll down to where the links to the forms are.

Only Saturday, from 1 - 4 p.m. is the public allowed to visit and there is no cost or required ticket.

Quillers that want to attend and participate in the activities for the 2 days (Friday is all day classes and lunch buffet; Saturday is competition work, displays, raffle drawings, and awards dinner) must fill out the registration form (located on the web site) and pay the required registration fee.

Next year's conference will be in Illinois.

Regards,

Gail Freed, NAQGCON Director 

• Liked by
  • Quilled Creations
Close