1. Default Two New Quilling Kits!

We are excited to be expanding out kit collection with these two new quilling kits:

A-Z Collection Quilling Kit

Forest Buddies Quilling Kit

Click on the images to learn more about them.

Happy Quilling!
    Dave
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

Oh I love the new A-Z kit! I'm a big fan of the old A-Z kit from Lake City Crafts and this looks very cool.

Shel

Default Alphabet Sampler - Too Cute!

Love this alphabet sampler! It's a bit beyond my skillset right now but it's going to jump into my cart for future completion. Thanks for cool kit.

4. Talking These kits are soooo cute.

They would be great for a baby shower card. I have a neice who is expecting next year and the kit would help make an awesome card for her.

Smile Quilling Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We are excited to be expanding out kit collection with these two new quilling kits:

A-Z Collection Quilling Kit

Forest Buddies Quilling Kit

Click on the images to learn more about them.

Happy Quilling!
    Dave
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com
    I enjoy working with the kits lots of times so that my head won't hurt so much from thinking up new projects of my own. Plus some of the themes of these kits fit people I know so well that they are perfect for gifts. Will one of these kits be amongst the giveaways for September? Do you know what those kits are? Thanks for your wonderful sight .

Lori

Default Adorable!

The forest friends kit looks so cute! I want to make an elaborate elephant once I gain more skills!

7. Default

Your new kits are adorable! I love them both. Kits are a great way to learn how to use shapes to create new things that we might not ordinarily think of.