Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default April 2009 Contest

Hi Everyone!
    This month is going by so quickly! We are already 15 days in and I haven't even started the contest yet. So, we are going to make this an easy one for everyone.

This month we will be giving away a Spiral Roses Quilling Kit! All you have to do is the following:

What CITY and COUNTRY you live in?

AND

Are there any local quillers or quilling groups that you get together with? Don't mention names, but you can mention the number of quillers you interact with locally.

At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry from all those entered and they will receive a free Spiral Roses Quilling Kit!

We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
    Dave and Alli
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

I live in Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada. It is the geographical center of my province. I quill alone most of the time, but I have recently taught my Grandma of Prince George, British Columbia and my aunt of 108 Mile, British Columbia the art of quilling. They really enjoy it and my grandma has purchased some kits through Quilled Creations, and my aunt is planning an order. I have contemplated teaching a class either in Vanderhoof or Prince George, but have yet to look into the amount of interest there may be in either town. Also, the mother of one of my close friends has recently been to England where she was recognized for her quilling patterns. She is from Mackenzie, British Columbia. I have a friend who is interested in learning the art form, but I have yet to get together with her. That about sums it up for me and my quilling buddies! Happy Quilling!

Default April contest

I live in Ashley, Pennsylvania. I do not know of any quilling groups in my area, unfortunately. The closet I know of is about an hour away.

4. Default April Contest

I live in Baltimore, Maryland USA. I am teaching myself at this point. I have greatly enjoyed pouring over the gallery of all the enchanting creations and hope to one day make something breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    This month is going by so quickly! We are already 15 days in and I haven't even started the contest yet. So, we are going to make this an easy one for everyone.

This month we will be giving away a Spiral Roses Quilling Kit! All you have to do is the following:

What CITY and COUNTRY you live in?

AND

Are there any local quillers or quilling groups that you get together with? Don't mention names, but you can mention the number of quillers you interact with locally.

At the end of the month we will randomly select one entry from all those entered and they will receive a free Spiral Roses Quilling Kit!

We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Happy Quilling!
    Dave and Alli
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

I live in Pittsburg Kansas. I do not know of anyone close. Probably is about 2 hours away (Kansas City or Tulsa)...
    musicteacher40 (A.K.A. - Linda)

I live in melbourne australia, there isn't much quilling facilities around although i do email other quillers and i do sometimes catch up with another quilling friend who lives within the state.
    Follow your dreams

Tahlia's QC (quilling connection)

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I saw a quilling sampler in the Utah State Fair last fall, so I know I am not alone. I've not heard of any quilling groups locally. Scrapebooking is HUGE here so there might be people doing it as a sideline in one of those.
    Kir

Default april contest...

I live in FORFAR, SCOTLAND.

I do not know of any quilling groups anywhere near me and i have only really had contact with one other quilling lady. I have not seen her for a while though as she does not keep good health.

QC forum keeps me motivated
    Angie
    Ready and Quilling

Default April 2009 Contest

Hello fellow quillers! I'm from Davao City, Philippines. I don't know if we have a formal quilling guild/club here but we were planning to create a club for quillers composed of old friends and friends of friends. I inspired a talented lady with quilling (which is fairly new in her eyes) which intrigued her and her friends. Someday we'll get our act together (we hoped!) But for now, we're happy that we inspire others to try quilling while sharing the same passion for it. Wish us luck! please wait 1 second(s) for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page
    If you can dream it, quill it!

[br]

Thrilled Quiller

10. Default April contest

Hai,

Iam Jayanthy. I live in Bangalore - India. There is no quilling group here. My only contact with quilling is your forum ie Quilled creations. More over I have
    shifted to this place about 9 months back.