Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default February 2009 Contest

Hi Everyone,
    We just gave away a box of quilling tools for last months contest!

This month we are going to be giving away all three of our new quilling kits! We will draw one name for each of the kits, which means we will have 3 winners this month!

All you have to do for this month is the following:

Look over our quilling paper color chart and let us know what color/shade you would like to see added to our color selection? You can give us a color name or just do your best to describe it.

We will randomly draw three winners from all those that appropriately respond.

Happy Quilling!
    Dave
    Quilled Creations
    http://www.quilledcreations.com

2. Talking New color

I love purple. I would like to see a rich deep eggplant purple. It would make beautiful flowers!!

A kingfisher blue would be lovely, would be a lovely colour for not just kingfishers either. I love quite bright shades.
    ~You must be the change you want to see in the world. ~
    ~Ghandi~

I would like to see a periwinkle blue or a dark aqua. I love different shades of blue.

Default Feb 2009

yea, back again I would love to see added to the list is my favourite color- olive green

6. Default

I would love to see Kiwi.........

I have several colors I would love to see...

a deep rich Burgandy
    Teal
    and any Neon or "Hot" colors.... (hot pink, hot green...etc...)

Adding any metallic colors
    Last edited by musicteacher40; 02-10-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    musicteacher40 (A.K.A. - Linda)

8. Red face Colors

HI!

Melon would be nice. Sometimes orange is a bit too
    orangy.

I would like to see a larger variety of shades for each color. I agree with the posters who wrote in for plum and burgandy. I would also like to see a terricota color for those who like to make the flower pots. There are many people who are into sports so how about a package for the teams of say the NFL or baseball team colors? Just a thought.

10. Default

I love all your colors, but I woul really love to see all of the colors with sparks... as if the colors were combined with glitter... they look beautiful on Snow Flakes, baloons, ice cream cones, Roses, Hearts, Fowers, wings for butterflies with the glitter... that way is less mess using glue and glitter for the projects..

Have a blessed day!