Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default December Contest

My favorite new kit would have to be the combing kit. I had seen that in Alli's new book and had hoped to learn how to do it.

Vandutch

Default This is my choice....

The combing kit is my pick........what a unique method of creating pretty designs with paper! I would love to give it a try, so if I don't win it, I will have to order it I'm thinking!!

Quill4fun

The combing kit is my favorite. I brought it home yesterday and I am very anxious to try the technique.

I'd probably say the flower sampler out of those 3. I'm not very likely to make snowflakes... and I like the colours in the flower kit.
    ~You must be the change you want to see in the world. ~
    ~Ghandi~

Default a few of my favorite things

the combing kit...I'm a sucker for hummingbirds!

6. Default

So far my favorite is the Flower Kit, im working on it right now and am loving it! Im a newbie to quilling, but I think I will be a "lifer" lol, it's so fun!
    I would love to try the combing, im not sure how that works, but the results of it are really neat and pretty!
    ~Leslie

Default December Contest

Favorite Kit-

It is great that you are coming out with new bright kits for all of the quillers out there!!! Great job--BTW love Alli's book!!

All of your new kits are very nice...if I can only pick one, it would have to be the Christmas Ornament Kit-- I am a sucker for angels!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Susiequills

This is a hard one.
    I would say the Flower Kit, but I would really like to try the Combing kit.

Default Flower Sampler kit

There all great, I bought the combing kit for my Mom, but I like the flower sampler kit, it would be great for doing little toppers etc.,
    "When your young you may fall off a horse and break something, at my age,
    I splatter"
    Roy Rogers

Default December contest

All three new kits seem so unique but I made up my mind for the Combing quilling kit as I think I must try this kind of technique.
    Francine