Default Eastern US Quillers - have you heard?!

Quillers located in the eastern US may find this announcement of interest.

I hate being so obscure and would spout off all the juicy details (you all know I 'm capable of long posts!) but I promised that I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

(I'm gonna be in trouble for this post, but what are friends for? Gotta spread the news!)

Comments from visitors are always appreciated! That was purely self-promotion, I'm afraid, but bloggers love it when visitors interact with their posts. It's always nice when someone takes a few minutes to be neighborly with a friendly hello.
    Blessings,
    Paula - the Gem State quiller
    "Give it a Twirl" - blog & Gem State Quilling - website
    Hydrangea instructions now available - plus others
    click for more info

Paula:

I would love to see Ann's exhibit, but am in the same boat as you...only further. I've been a big fan of her work for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstatemom
    Quillers located in the eastern US may find this announcement of interest.

I hate being so obscure and would spout off all the juicy details (you all know I 'm capable of long posts!) but I promised that I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

(I'm gonna be in trouble for this post, but what are friends for? Gotta spread the news!)

Comments from visitors are always appreciated! That was purely self-promotion, I'm afraid, but bloggers love it when visitors interact with their posts. It's always nice when someone takes a few minutes to be neighborly with a friendly hello.

Quote Originally Posted by freedgailf
    Paula:

I would love to see Ann's exhibit, but am in the same boat as you...only further. I've been a big fan of her work for many years.
    I say you swing up here on your way over and we can make a road trip of it! LOL
    Blessings,
    Paula - the Gem State quiller
    "Give it a Twirl" - blog & Gem State Quilling - website
    Hydrangea instructions now available - plus others
    click for more info

Paula:

If gas wasn't so expensive I'd probably take you up on that plan. As it stands now, I'm having to nickle and dime myself so I can someday attend an AGM in my lifetime. LOL

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by gemstatemom
    I say you swing up here on your way over and we can make a road trip of it! LOL