Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Springdale (Fayettevile), Ar~Home of the Razorbacks!
    Posts
    2

    Default Lighthouse/nautical

    I am trying to figure out what would be the best way to do a lighthouse and other nautical items. They will be flat~not 3-D.
    Any suggestions on patterns?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek, Michigan
    Posts
    31

    Question

    About what size are you wishing to make these items?



    Quote Originally Posted by pampered1
    I am trying to figure out what would be the best way to do a lighthouse and other nautical items. They will be flat~not 3-D.
    Any suggestions on patterns?
    Thanks
    <3 Jamie <3
    ~It doesn't matter whether the glass is half full or half empty. Just be thankful there is something IN the glass.~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Springdale (Fayettevile), Ar~Home of the Razorbacks!
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Only a couple of inches tall.



    Quote Originally Posted by cougardoogan01
    About what size are you wishing to make these items?

  4. #4

    Default lighthouse

    Hi,

    I made last year a tag with a lighthouse, I am sending a picture of that one so you can copy it if you want. Hope this helps you.
    Have a nice day.
    Francine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orange Co., California
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Francine:

    Your lighthouse is such a good one. I might try it myself if you don't mind.

    Gail

    Quote Originally Posted by fsignorell
    Hi,

    I made last year a tag with a lighthouse, I am sending a picture of that one so you can copy it if you want. Hope this helps you.
    Have a nice day.
    Francine

  6. #6

    Default Lighthouse

    Hi Gail,
    Of course you may also do it. I wish you a nice and bright New Year 2008.
    Kind regards
    Francine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •