PDA

View Full Version : March 2005 Contest

Dave
03-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Congratulations to all our winners from the February contest! They will get the chance to try out our latest quilling kits for free!

For the month of March, we will be randomly selecting 3 winners from all of the people that appropriately reply to this message. This month the prize is going to be a Quilled Creations quilling kit of your choice (excluding Beginner Kit). Each winner will be able select the kit they want.

In order to be entered in the contest, you have to reply to this message as described below:

What is your favorite design from all of the Quilled Creations Quilling Kits by Alli?

If you need to refresh your memory, here are all the kits: http://www.quilledcreations.com/eshop/quillingkits.asp.

We are looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Happy posting! :)
Dave
Quilled Creations

---- UPDATE ----
We have our winners for the March contest! Click on the last page to see who won. Thanks everyone for participating.

Nannee46@aol.com
03-07-2005, 10:37 AM
My new favorite kit is "Just for girls." I absolutely love it. I do not have a daughter so I am quilling these adorable designs for neices and friends.

paperplanes
03-07-2005, 11:03 AM
My favorite kit by Ali is the Under the Sea Quilling Kit.

LL67
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Actually I have two, which I liked-Just for Little Girls Quilling Kit as well as Baby Theme Quilling Kit-I have a baby girl just a year old and the creations shown in both are just what I need to incorporate in her scrapbook. Unique and great stuff.

Genie
03-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I think my favorite is Wedding Romance. There are so many ideas for different creations.

Lindabug
03-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I love all the animal ones--Zoo, Farm, Under the Sea, and especially the Bugs one!

If I had to choose one, I'd say the Zoo one as I am partial to giraffes!

Lindabug

granite
03-07-2005, 06:16 PM
What is your favorite design from all of the Quilled Creations Quilling Kits by Alli?

My favorite designs are in the wedding romance kit, but then it isn't any secret that flowers are my favorites.
-Granite Janet
;)

Quillbee
03-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Dave !!! That's such a hard question to answer !!
I think the designs that impressed me the most are the baby designs (the footprints and the stork I favour)
I love doing the flowers as well, but I find quilling lends itself to beautiful floral work. Trying to get little swirls of paper to look like something recognizable is no easy feat - as we all know !! ;)

Heather
03-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm intrigued with the Husking Hoops and Loops kit. I guess because I have never done husking, this would be the one to choose as my favourite.

Stacey
03-08-2005, 04:33 AM
It has to be the Christmas kit! I added either a snowman, christmas ornament, star or a present to each Christmas card I made this year and was completely overwhelmed with compliments! The snowman piece was VERY well received and I have a feeling that folks on my card list for 2005 are looking forward to another quilled piece.

I did try following the great design for the christmas tree in the package, but unfortunately mine got out of hand and ended up being inches taller than the original design. :p I just got carried away with those scrolls! I gave it to a special friend with her gift and she absolutely adored it. Thank you Alli!

Vandutch
03-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I would have to say that my favorite design of all of Alli's designs is the snowflake. Every snowflake that falls is supposed to be unique, and with quilling that can also be accomplished. Quilling makes them look airy and delicate just as they do as they are falling outside.

ginger
03-09-2005, 09:57 PM
My favorite design from the kits by Alli would have to be the baby feet in the baby theme kit. They are just too adorable.
Thanks for all the great new kits.

mathteacher
03-10-2005, 06:30 AM
My favorite kit is Under the Sea.

rnclark
03-10-2005, 10:11 AM
My favorite kit would have to be the Under the Seas kit. My husband and I are scuba divers and love anything todo with the sea.

arlene m
03-10-2005, 07:19 PM
My favorite product is the husking designs. They make such perfect flowers and things.

Dustbunni
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
The Husking kit is my favorite. It looks like a quick and easy way to learn the technique and then take off on my own. ;)
The kit is a bargain compared to costly husking boards. I really don't want to spend $20 just to make one flower or butterfly. :)

Angie
03-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi
The Husking kit is my favorite!!!
Itīs a pretty way to made flowers!! originals and pretty :)

Hugs
Angie

auski
03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
My favourite is the catapillar in the Bug set. My grandsons love it, and it's fun to make sometimes moving the catapillar further up the tree.
Hugs,
Auski

sanz
03-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Just for little girls is my current favorite! :)

rdunn
03-14-2005, 09:47 AM
I just learned to quill. My grandmother was a very good quiller. I unfortunately never learned from her. She passed 15 years ago. I want to learn more and teach my daughter and our girl scout troop. I just love the husking loops and hoops. I only have a few pieces of my grandmothers work but she did incorporate husking in her designs. I just love this web site. :)

kristine
03-14-2005, 10:34 AM
My favorite kit would have to be the under the sea one becuase It works with almost every vacation photo I have taken. And recently I went to Puerto Vallarta and I am using some quilled sea life on sand dollars to make christmas ornament to remember our vacation. They look great.

IreneH
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
My most fave ones are the animal ones!
...Pick one?? Ok...it would have to be the undersea one, it has a mermaid in it and i like fishing!! :D

kamiafive
03-15-2005, 09:47 PM
I have just started Quilling and this is my first visit to your site. I had a terrible time picking my favorite they are all so wonderful. I had to pick three. Just for little girls. I have 2 daughters and 2 neices. My bug collection. and Under the sea. Your site is fantastic. Thanks

kamiafive

eskiesmom
03-16-2005, 08:10 AM
I love all the kits but I have to say my favorite is the School Spirit. I'm working on scrapbooks of my children and I plan on using the sports quilled creations on some of their sports pages. The basketball hoop, glove and bat, football, etc., will make an awesome addition to my scrapbooks. Keep the wonderful kits coming.
Sincerely,
Karen

kallie2000
03-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Congratulations to all our winners from the February contest! They will get the chance to try out our latest quilling kits for free!

For the month of March, we will be randomly selecting 3 winners from all of the people that appropriately reply to this message. This month the prize is going to be a Quilled Creations quilling kit of your choice (excluding Beginner Kit). Each winner will be able select the kit they want.

In order to be entered in the contest, you have to reply to this message as described below:

If you need to refresh your memory, here are all the kits: http://www.quilledcreations.com/eshop/quillingkits.asp.

Dave
Quilled Creations
I would have to say the Christmas kit,This is my favorite quilling subject. I have already started on cards and tags for Christmas 2005. I am always looking for new ideas

Ann
03-17-2005, 12:06 PM
My very fave would have to be the snowflakes kit, although it was really hard to pick just one... I'm sure each and every kit would come in handy sometime!

Ann

Yamadi
03-17-2005, 01:56 PM
mmm, favorite kit? At the moment, it would have to be the snow flake kit.

quillway
03-18-2005, 03:11 AM
This is so difficult question... They are all fantastic.
But I would have to say Just for Little Boys Quilling Kit.
I love dinosaurs. :)

eldize
03-18-2005, 10:28 AM
My choice is the Baby Theme Kit. What a wonderful idea for Birth Announcements. Just found this site. LUVIN IT!!! :D

misty
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
My favorite is the just for boys kit. I love the dinasaurs. So cute! :)

bmauigirl2000
03-19-2005, 01:53 PM
My Bugs Collection

Dave
Quilled Creations

Rachel
03-19-2005, 05:07 PM

Dave
Quilled Creations
purplePurplepurple

Rachel
03-19-2005, 05:13 PM

Dave
Quilled Creations
Ppurple[FONT=Arial]Husking Hoops & Loops kit

barbiej
03-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I love the poinsettia from the Christmas kit. I did many for Christmas cards.

alibean
03-20-2005, 04:43 PM
My favorite design is the castle, in the Just for Little Girls kit. I have 2 princesses, 5 princess neices, and 3 prince nephews, oh the pictures I could make for them.

freedgailf
03-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Trying to choose which is my favorite is comparable to trying to decide which of my children I like the best -- it can't be done -- they are all great! You offer something for everyone and every occasion, it just keeps getting better. Plus, you have added husking now, which I'm dying to try. I've got my block and pins and am ready to go!

Renae
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
I have just purcahsed my first set of quilling supplies, so I don't really have a favorite, however; I really do like the Just for Little Girls kit, and if I get the hang of this craft, I'll definately be purchasing it for my daughters scrapbook.

wkdap
03-23-2005, 09:53 PM
I especially like The Christmas Collection along with the Bugs. Keep up the great work!

:)

DeloresSue
03-24-2005, 03:22 PM
It's a toss-up for me in choosing a favorite kit! They are all so gorgeous! But with two little grandsons, I would have to choose either the "Just for Little Boys" or the "My Bug Collection".

I learned to quill from a kit about 30+ years ago and made many snowflakes for our Christmas tree. Patterns then were scarce.

I'm glad to see more beautiful patterns and ideas available today!

rglenc001
03-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Without a doubt, the romance wedding kit makes the most beautiful quilling I've done to date.

Dave
Quilled Creations

Rebecca
03-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I love the "Under the Sea" quilling kit. The seahorse is such a fun one to make. That kit's my favorite so far, but I just ordered the "My Bug Collection" kit togday and can't wait to get it. I'm so excited. I love ladybugs and butterflies, so this will probably be my favorite kit in no time.

michrich
03-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and love all your kits. If I absolutely HAD to choose, I guess I'd say the baby one, though the zoo and bug kits come in a close second and third!

Michelle

cheran
03-29-2005, 09:48 PM
My favorite is the kit I just recieved! Husking hoops and Loops. I like the fact that it is different the the normal quilling. Keeps you from getting in a rut plus it come with great instructions!

Anna-Karin
03-30-2005, 12:57 PM
They are all so nice, but I think the Zoo animals kit is my favorite, since I am absolutely crazy about elephants.

Tammy P.
03-31-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm new to Quilling and have loved all the kits I have seen. My fav or far is the under the sea kit!

Dave
Quilled Creations

Canan
04-01-2005, 01:13 AM
I am from Turkey. I am new in quilling and I love to make flowers. But, I'd love to add butterflies to my projects. so my favorite kit is My bug collection kit. Thanks.
Canan ;)

Dave
Quilled Creations

Bobbie D.
04-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Hi Dave! This website is awesome. I have shopped at 5 different stores today looking for supplies and found nothing!! I decided to try the search engine and located you and Alli and I was very excited to say the least. This is a new craft for me. I saw a lady in my scrapbooking crop use it and it is amazing. My favorite kit is the Christmas one. It is my favorite time of year and the kit took my breath away. Thanks Alli!!
Sincerely,
Bobbie :)

purusty
04-05-2005, 05:36 AM
my favorite is the husking kit Purusty

Dave
04-06-2005, 11:06 AM
We have our winners for the March contest! Congratulations to the following people that have been randomly selected from all the replied:

Vandutch
rglenc001
michrich

All of you can let me know what quilling kit you would like (excluding Beginner kit) and we will ship it right out to you at no cost!

Congratulations again! We appreciate everyone's involvement in our little quilling community :)

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

Vandutch
04-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Dave -

Oh how fun! I had to call my girls downstairs to tell them I'd won! It made my day!

I would like the "Under the Sea" kit.

Thank you so much!!

Vandutch :)

rglenc001
04-13-2005, 05:01 PM
I've never won anything in my life! What a treat to win something that I will make such good use of! :) The husking kit "Husking Hoops and Loops" would be a wonderful prize as I've been looking at this form of quilling for weeks now, and this will give me the opportunity to try it. Thanks, Dave and Quilled Creations. I love your website, your products, and this fun contest!

Bobbie Glencer (aka rglenc001)

michrich
04-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Hi Dave,

That's too wonderful! I'm so happy. I'm due to have a baby tomorrow, and that's why I haven't responded until now...

I'd love to get the bug kit, thanks so much. I got the baby one already, and will probably be making my announcements with them.

A big thank you again,
Michelle