PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Design!

Dave
02-26-2009, 08:43 AM
You probably have noticed by now, but we have updated the design of our forum. There are still a couple of glitches that we are working out, like the photo gallery not working. But, we will get that all straightened out soon.

We hope you like the new design!

Happy Quilling!
Dave and Alli
Quilled Creations
http://www.quilledcreations.com

caribdeep
02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
I really love the new look of this web site! Itís more interesting and colorful visually. I have been missing this site for 3 long days and am happy itís back with the different look. I like the quilled flowers as icons (or whatever its called) :)

Dave
02-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks for your comments. It took a little longer than we thought to make the changes. Hopefully we will not have any more downtime. :)

Thanks,
Dave

freedgailf
02-26-2009, 12:51 PM
With this version I have now have to move my botton slider bar back and forth to read messages on the screen. The backspace key seems to be the only way to be able to edit/delete any text when typing.

It will take some getting used to.

Gail

gecko77
02-26-2009, 03:51 PM
I like it as it's very similar to another forum I am on so I've already got the hang of it. I haven't investigated the latest in the gallery so haven't noticed the problems there yet. Well done on a nice forum.

sam
02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
I too have missed this sight over the past few days. It looks cool, seems pretty much the same to use, and the gallery is visible here too.

Sam

gecko77
02-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Only thing I find is that it seems so much slower than before. I don't know why that is, but maybe it'll speed up.

dipti
02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
the site is jus got a new and a stylish look...its really nice...well done..but yea its very slow..somethin needs to be done there...

tahliag
02-28-2009, 02:26 AM
the new quilled creation looks very professional, I like the new idea but it will take some time to get used to, i would aslo like to say that the videos are taking a while to load, although it might just be my computer.
:)