PDA

View Full Version : A timesaver tip

Heather
01-06-2005, 08:50 PM
;) I use a software program called Graph Paper Printer to print out all sorts of graph paper from circles to hexagons to music score sheets. The earlier
versions are freeware and the later versions are shareware. The
freeware one can be found here.
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000008486

I print out the graphpaper and put a transparency over it. It saves
bothering with circumferences and protractors. You can change the graph paper to suit your needs. I really like it for making things like snowflakes. It really helps to keep the sides even. It also is great when I am doing Alphabet letters and want them all the same size and sides straight. The music score pages are great for adding quilling notes say to a card. The possibilities are endless.

I had been using this program for years before I started quilling but now use it a lot with quilling. Have fun with it everyone.

eskiesmom
01-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the link for the graph paper. I printed out a sheet the other night and used, it worked great.
Karen

barbiej
01-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the link, Heather, I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Barbie

slgeorge5
02-07-2005, 08:42 PM
;) I use a software program called Graph Paper Printer to print out all sorts of graph paper from circles to hexagons to music score sheets. The earlier
versions are freeware and the later versions are shareware. The
freeware one can be found here.
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000008486

I print out the graphpaper and put a transparency over it. It saves
bothering with circumferences and protractors. You can change the graph paper to suit your needs. I really like it for making things like snowflakes. It really helps to keep the sides even. It also is great when I am doing Alphabet letters and want them all the same size and sides straight. The music score pages are great for adding quilling notes say to a card. The possibilities are endless.

I had been using this program for years before I started quilling but now use it a lot with quilling. Have fun with it everyone.

Thanks...it is great.

Dustbunni
03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Heather, thanks for posting the link. I downloaded the freeware and used the circle graph paper to create sections for a paper parasol I've been thinking about for weeks.

Once I had the circle graph in hand, I cut the sections and constructed a 3D model. That made it easy to go ahead and put together the final one. Now as I'm quilling the designs for each panel, the graph paper keeps everything centered and straight.

I'm feeling so smart and smug today. Thanks :)

bmauigirl2000
03-19-2005, 02:03 PM
It is a perfect suggestion for more exact quilling sizes. Thank you. :)