PDA

View Full Version : New Quill America is out!

gemstatemom
10-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Just spent a very pleasant hour+ reading through it, enjoying the great photos, pondering the new patterns, and evaluating my shipping habits. All good stuff! Aren't the cover page projects something else?

Would love to dialog about the flower instructions given by Betty Forgie. Am not sure I quite understand it all.

Did anybody else get theirs? What are you enjoying the most about the new format?

sipot
10-31-2006, 10:16 PM
What is Quill America?????

sipot
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Nevermind, I went to the guild site and saw the cover you are talking about. It looks amazing. It made me want to join, so I did! I am excited to get my membership package, Just curious if there is back issues that one can get or do you just get the ones from that point on? Thanks.

gemstatemom
10-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Nevermind, I went to the guild site and saw the cover you are talking about. It looks amazing. It made me want to join, so I did! I am excited to get my membership package, Just curious if there is back issues that one can get or do you just get the ones from that point on? Thanks.
Sheri,
Welcome to NAQG! I am not really sure if you receive back issues or not. Tina may be able to answer that question for you. I do know that you are able to access old issues of Quill America on the NAQG member's corner section of the website. Contact Tracy the webmistress to get your username and password. And now that you are a member of NAQG, come join the NAQGmembers Yahoo group too!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NAQGmembers/