PDA

View Full Version : New Quilling Forum!!!

Dave
09-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Welcome to our new quilling forum! It is our hope at Quilled Creations that this forum can be a place were fellow quillers can exchange ideas, tips, and designs with each other!

This forum has some great advantages over our previous forum!
Here are just a few of the benefits:

You can now attach pictures to your posts!
Your new username and password will also be the same for our quilling gallery coming out next week!
You can create your own gallery for others to see!
The downside to all of these great benefits is that all of our previous forum users will need to create a new login name and password. The old ones are not compatible.

If you have any trouble registering or have any questions about how to use the forum, please email me at dave@quilledcreations.com.

Happy Quilling!
Dave
Quilled Creations

cheran
09-12-2004, 01:39 AM
:eek:
I love the fact that now we can share what we are doing with others! I love input and now I can not only "hear" different ideas but see the consept with my own eyes! Thank you so much. I'm working on my 2nd month of quilling and this is great!

kittikatu
09-13-2004, 12:49 PM
mmm...I LOVE vBulletin forums! My nerdy side is so happy :D

evavenezolana
09-17-2004, 01:42 AM
undefined
mmm...I LOVE vBulletin forums! My nerdy side is so happy :D
HI IN A VENEZUELAN GIRL, I LEARN QUILLING SINCE JANUARY, BECAUSE I WAS PREGNACY AND THE MY HUSBAND MOM LEARN ME THIS ART , NOW IM A EXPERT ANN WIN A GOOD MONEY MAKING CARDS TO ALL OCASION, I MAKE THE BABY SHOWERS CARDS, WEDDING CRDS AND A LOT OF FOR ALL OCASSIONS, WRITE ME , IF CAN IN SPANISH WILL BE BETTER....
IM WAITING FOR YOUR NOTES....
EVA

raintree
10-04-2004, 11:35 PM
I really like the new forum. It's so much more organised. Great job, Dave!

Selene

ChandraAz
10-06-2004, 03:10 AM
whoohooo, I found ya'll again! (My computer crashed and I lost all my favorites!)

Love the new board, thanks so much, I can't wait to see what others have created!