PDA

View Full Version : The on-line demo on finger rolling...

quill4fun
01-20-2006, 08:44 PM
:) You outdid yourself, Paula. The video is very well done, and the commentary very helpful as it moves along. Pat yourself on the back.......and as soon as the supper dishes are done I'm headed downstairs to try and "finger-quill".

Thanks for all your effort!

Quill4fun / Renee

gemstatemom
01-21-2006, 09:43 AM
:) You outdid yourself, Paula. The video is very well done, and the commentary very helpful as it moves along. Pat yourself on the back.......and as soon as the supper dishes are done I'm headed downstairs to try and "finger-quill".

Thanks for all your effort!

Quill4fun / Renee

Renee,
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm glad you found it helpful. You were the one who got the ball rolling! Without your questions on finger-rolling, I would not have made it. After trying to write out instructions, it became very evident that showing it would be much simpler for people to grasp. I had one quilling friend tell me it was the first time she has seen anyone actually quill....no one near her to quill with. So it was particularly interesting to her. I hadn't really thought of that aspect! I have only been with another quiller 'live' once....and we hardly did any quilling together because we were so busy visiting and jaunting around the town.

I hope your session downstairs, just you and your paper and your fingers, went well. Let us know the results, okay?