PDA

View Full Version : Funny story

Vegas1967
07-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a cute story I wanted to share with you all. Thought you might get a chuckle out of it, maybe.
Yesterday I dropped a few of my extra quilling pieces on the floor. Even though they were extra I still wanted to retrive them just in case I still wanted to use them later.
Anyway, I use a wheelchair to get around & with my trusty reacher I started searching for my pieces & gathering them up. After I picked them all up though I noticed that I had ran over a few of them & they got kind of squashed. One of the pieces that I ran over was originally a peach teardrop but when I picked it up it looked like a rose. All the ends were bent in. I made a rose without even trying.
Well thats the story. Hope you liked it. Have fun.
:p

Hera
07-31-2005, 01:06 AM
LOL...thanks, that made me giggle. You're a real natural, one could say! Quilling comes to your effortlessly. ;)

When my quilled pieces or strips fall on the floor...I have a limited time to get to them before my kitty gets to them. hee Like playin' tug-o-war sometimes. :D

Vegas1967
07-31-2005, 06:28 PM
LOL...thanks, that made me giggle. You're a real natural, one could say! Quilling comes to your effortlessly. ;)

When my quilled pieces or strips fall on the floor...I have a limited time to get to them before my kitty gets to them. hee Like playin' tug-o-war sometimes. :D

I'm glad you got a chuckle from my story. Thats funny that your kitty tries to get the pieces. I would think that since the pieces are so small, a cat wouldn't care about it.
Well, happy quilling. ;)

craftingsue
08-14-2005, 03:06 AM
here is my funny quilling story. I was making something that required a smal (1") tight coil for a flower centre. When I was putting glue on it, it flew out from my tweezers and although I looked around for quite a while, I couldn't find it. Several days later I noticed that there was something strange on my current cross stitch. There was my tight coil, glued onto my dragon cross stitch! It's so hard to keep track of those tiny pieces :D