PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Glue

Hera
07-04-2005, 10:02 PM
As a beginner, I'm wondering what most of you seasoned quillers preferr when it comes to glue. Besides non-tacky glues, are there any that you feel are superior to others? If so, why?

I just picked up a bottle of acid free, clear drying, all purpose UHU Twist&Glue. So far, it seems to get the job done pretty well, leaving minimal traces and flaking very easily off my needle tool.

Thanks in advance for the feedback! :)

Heather
07-07-2005, 01:39 PM
[I'm a big fan of Scrappy Glue by Magic Scraps........why? It dries clear and is fast drying. It is expensive in comparison to some other glues though.

Hera
07-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the reply, Heather. I really do appreciate it, since I am so new to this particular craft. I stumbled upon Quilled Creation's products through a scrapbooking catalogue...but still, I'm pretty clueless as to how to go abouts quilling.

Anyways, again thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback! :)

IreneH
07-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Try PVA Craft glue...not the woodworking type of pva, its too thick and takes too long to dry.

Another one i'm currently using for large areas, eg) layering two pieces of card together, is UHU Twist and Glue. It, too, dries clear and doesn't buckle/crinkle the paper if you put too much! :D