PDA

View Full Version : Kala lillies

Canan
04-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Hello,
I have a question. How can I make little calla lillies? Any tips?
Thanks in advance.
Canan

gemstatemom
04-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Canan,
On the big Quillers List at Yahoo, in the files section, there is a file that gives instructions on making calla lilies. You will have to click on it to download it, as it is a compressed file. The text for the instructions is found under tips, and all the photos are there, but not embedded in the text. They are quite simple...hopefully the photos will be sufficient to help you figure it out.

There are other instructional files found there also..it's worth browsing through!

Hope that helps!

Canan
04-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Dear Paula,
The file you have mentioned does not open. It is corrapted or erased. what do I do now?
Happy spring
Canan

Canan,
On the big Quillers List at Yahoo, in the files section, there is a file that gives instructions on making calla lilies. You will have to click on it to download it, as it is a compressed file. The text for the instructions is found under tips, and all the photos are there, but not embedded in the text. They are quite simple...hopefully the photos will be sufficient to help you figure it out.

There are other instructional files found there also..it's worth browsing through!

Hope that helps!

gemstatemom
04-14-2005, 01:10 AM
Dear Paula,
The file you have mentioned does not open. It is corrapted or erased. what do I do now?
Happy spring
Canan

Canan,
send me an email so I can get your address and I will email the file to you. I was able to open it without any trouble.

gemstatemom@moscow.com