PDA

View Full Version : October 2004 Contest

Dave
10-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Happy October Everyone!

Just like last month, we will be randomly selecting a winner from all of the people that appropriately reply to this message. This month the prize is going to be even better. The person that is randomly selected, will receive the following:

- a free Quilled Creations quilling kit of their choice (excluding Beginner Kit)
- a free Quilled Creations Circle Template Board
- a free Quilled Creations Tool Set

Yes, the winner will receive all three of these products!! But, in order to be entered in the contest, you have to reply to this message and attach an image of some recent quilling you have done.

The winner will be selected from all those that post an image on this thread.

We are looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Happy posting! :)
Dave
Quilled Creations

UPDATE:
We have a winner for October!

Rebecca has been randomly selected from all the replies and has requested a free Under the Sea quilling kit to go along with her set of tools!

Stay tuned for our next contest!

cheran
10-02-2004, 12:55 PM
I love to quill and tring different patterns. I recently came up with this little design and it is a lot of peoples favorites! :o

morakai
10-02-2004, 05:04 PM
THough the pic is not as good as I would wish, I made this frame for a friend who was getting married.

Carol
10-02-2004, 06:55 PM
I made 12 tags simillar to these only, with different quilled zoo animails on each one for a scrapbook conference I went to last month :)

tlcmom
10-04-2004, 06:17 PM
These are my first quilling projects.

raintree
10-04-2004, 11:26 PM
I did this butterfly for a butterfly swap on an online quillers list I'm on. The design isn't mine, it's from some book, I can't remember which one....

ChandraAz
10-06-2004, 03:28 AM
heehee, you asked for it... This is all the stuff I have done recently and it just so happened to be sitting on my desk! :p

Jennifer
10-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Here is a sample Thanksgiving card I am making for friends and family this year.

Rebecca
10-13-2004, 11:40 PM
I just started quilling on Sunday night, and here's some of what I've created so far. I really like this craft! :)

http://members.cox.net/r.palacio/quilling04.jpg

ginger
10-14-2004, 04:44 AM
I have just started this wonderful craft. Pictured is almost everything I have created so far. Minus what I have given away. :)

Octobercloud
10-14-2004, 08:14 PM
Here is the first project I worked on...
It ended up being longer than I originally believed but it was a lot of fun...

Octobercloud

ssarra517
10-15-2004, 06:11 PM
I just made this for a frind who is got married this morning.....

Genie
10-19-2004, 07:46 PM
ere is my DIL's birthday card I did.

Heather
10-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Someone at my local scrapbooking store asked for a quilled hummingbird. It only took me a week to make this one and take it to the store only to find out that she had finished her page and didn't want one anymore. :-(

I had never seen a hummingbird before and had to find out what they looked like. I was a little disappointed since I had made the effort to make one and a week's wait for an order was hardly unreasonable.

In any case, here is the picture......not sure if it scans as well as it looks.

Lindabug
10-30-2004, 08:26 PM
My son-in-law raises horses, so for his birthday, I've quilled these pieces along with a saddle, spurs and a sheriff's badge to put on a barbed wire wreath.

I love doing my own work. I'm enough of a rebel that I don't like to follow directions too much!

Lindabug

Dave
11-01-2004, 10:37 AM
We have a winner for October!

Rebecca has been randomly selected from all the replies and has requested an Under the Sea quilling kit as well as a Circle Template Board and Quilling Toolset.

Congratulations Rebecca!!!

Stay tuned for our upcoming November contest!